He reached a small alley in no time at all and turned left but to his greatest surprise, this small alley was much livelier than the main street. It's not an exaggeration to say that it's literally bustling with people in here. Jungkook squeezed through the crowd as he walked past various shops with the wildest and weirdest names he'd ever seen in his whole life.

Jungkook: "CusAss..."
He muttered the name of the shop before gulping and trudging inside.

Upon entering, he could see various jewelleries displayed neatly in a glass case. He looked around in awe and was so engrossed that he didn't even notice another presence behind him.

...: "Hi, may I help you?"
An icy voice could be heard in the complete silence of the small shop.

Jungkook jolted in surprise and turned around in an instant, a flabbergasted look on his face. A tall man with pale skin and black tattoos around his fingers was standing right behind Jungkook, leaving him Jungshook.

 A tall man with pale skin and black tattoos around his fingers was standing right behind Jungkook, leaving him Jungshook

Jungkook: "H-hi... I-I'm just here in hopes to customize a-an accessory..."
He stuttered while fiddling with his hands nervously, intimidated by him.

The man broke into a small smile immediately and chuckled silently.
...: "You don't have to be so nervous, I'm not gonna bite you or anything..."

Jungkook nodded, still afraid of him

...: "Anyway, you can call me Daniel. Kang Daniel. It's nice to meet you."

Jungkook: "A-am Jungkook..."
He replied in a soft voice.

Daniel patted Jungkook's back and guided him to level two, then offered him a seat on the couch before going back down to grab some samples.

Jungkook looked around the room, noticing that there's plenty of fonts and designs attached on the wall. He heard some light footsteps coming up from the stairs and he straightened himself on the couch immediately.

Daniel: "Here, take a look inside the file and tell me which font you like."
He handed Jungkook a red file and sat beside the younger, waiting in silence.

Jungkook politely took the file with both hands before flipping through it.
Daniel: "Is there any particular jewellery you're looking for today?"

Jungkook looked up at Daniel.
Jungkook: "I'm not too sure yet... but preferably something big enough to be seen by everyone on the streets..."

Daniel jutted his lips out cutely while thinking about the best accessory to suit Jungkook's needs. The younger had to admit, the man in front of him looked less scary now that he'd smiled.

Daniel: "How about a necklace? It's definitely big enough to be seen?..."
Jungkook nodded since he had totally no idea what to get for Seokjin anyway.

Daniel: "Alright, I'll take some samples of the necklaces and you can choose."
Jungkook nodded and thanked Daniel.

Daniel left the room and Jungkook looked at all of the fonts available silently, taking his time since each and every one of them looks so good.

Daniel: "Seen anything you like yet?"
His voice ripped through the silence.

Jungkook jolted up in surprise before nodding vigorously and pointing at a cursive font. Daniel made his way to the younger and chuckled in silence.

Daniel: "You've been looking through this file for such a long time, and you chose the simplest font out of them?..."

Jungkook: "W-well... the person I'm giving it to, doesn't like it too fancy..."
He answered shyly.

Daniel: "Why? Doesn't most people nowadays like it more if it's fancier?"
He cocked his head to the side and sat down with a handful of necklaces.

Jungkook shook his head.
Jungkook: "He says that he won't wear any fancy accessories that will steal all of his spotlights. His words, not mine."

Daniel was intrigued when Jungkook mentioned it's a 'he', but he just nodded in silence before setting all of the long necklaces on the glass table.

Daniel: "Which one do you like? Or rather, which one would he like?..."
Jungkook placed the file aside before carefully inspecting the necklaces.

Jungkook: "This!"
He pointed at a thin silver necklace, as simple as anything could get here.

Daniel nodded and picked it up before walking to the machinery, Jungkook following right behind his footsteps.
Daniel: "Is there any specific letters or words that you want me to engrave?"

Jungkook nodded.
Jungkook: "JLS please."

Daniel: "Alright, got it. It'll take around an hour for me, so how about you browse through the shops in this alley? They're all... very interesting."
Jungkook didn't fail to notice the small smirk growing on Daniel's face.

Jungkook: "Thank you so much..."
He bowed politely and walked down the stairs, leaving Daniel all alone in the room to work with his machines.

Jungkook: "Where should I go now?..."
He asked himself as he walked out of the shop and wandered into the alley.

Just then, he stopped in his tracks in front of an extremely pinkish shop, which name's caught his attention.
Jungkook: "The Love Shop?..."