Epilogue. The Cardcaptor

I smiled, looking down into the magic circle to see Sakura jumping straight into Syaoran's arms.

Those two were really meant for each other.

Clow's wish had been completed at long last. When it was, I tried returning home to see my father once again. However, I was greeted with nothing but a pile of ashes where my old house was.

I had cried. I remembered. Crying as I looked at the burnt down house. However, I felt something the next moment, looking up to see my dad's spirit looking down at me.

"Eriol, you did a good job my son."

I rubbed away my tears slightly.

"Dad..."

"Mom and I... we are safe. In a new, beautiful place."

"Dad... I'm sorry..."

"Shhhh. Son, you have nothing to be sorry about. Just remember that although we couldn't be with you physically, we would be with you in spirit. Stay strong, my son. I will always love you."

I watched as my father's form faded away, wiping away the rest of my tears.

"Eriol..." Spinel flew over, having been silent throughout the entire exchange.

"I'm fine." I smiled. Dad had told me to stay strong. "Everything will be alright."

I snapped my attention back to the present, watching as everyone congratulated Sakura for capturing the sealed card. Maybe it was about time I visited them.

It was then I felt a presence above me. I smiled, knowing that it was my father, watching me as I continued to grow.

I will definitely be alright.