The light and the darkness

Start from the beginning

I went to the precinct and I saw Barry and sighed "Barry, what happened?" "Uh, turns out the meta is named Dr. Light, uh I have to go, I'll see you later. I got a date with Patty." Barry said and my eyes widened "Wait, what? Barry, I'm so proud of you! I should get going, need to get to S.T.A.R. Labs, Ben and I are filling out applications together." I said and Barry nodded "Sure... uh, I'll see ya." He said and left.

Ben's POV

Barry texted me that Mia was on her way to S

Barry texted me that Mia was on her way to S.T.A.R. Labs so I called her "Hey uh, I'm at Jitter's. So you can come over here." I said and she sighed "Oh, okay. Uh, is everything okay? You, Barry and Cisco are acting weird around me today." Mia asked and I sighed "I'm good. Hey, I heard Barry's got a date today." I said and Mia chuckled. "I know... Alright I'm turning around." Mia said and I sighed in relief "See ya soon." I told her and hung up the phone, I drove to Jitter's and hopefully Mia bought it.

Mia's POV

Once I got to Jitter's but I didn't see Ben "Hey, hey, Mia." I heard and finally saw him run in which made me confused "Uh, I thought you were already here?" I questioned and he nodded "Yeah, uh I was. Uh, I just went back to my car." He said and I nodded. "Ah, uh so I put in an application in for CCPD but I also got a call from Central City museum" I told Ben and he nodded "You should talk to them." Ben said and I smiled. "What about you? Did CCPN get in touch with you?" I asked and he sighed "Let me get you a hot chocolate" he said and I chuckled. "You know me so well... everything is perfect." I said and he kissed my cheek then Ben went up to the counter. I looked at my application to the museum and I sighed, I felt a buzz and I looked down at Ben's phone to see Barry texted him that Ben shouldn't bring me by the lab anytime soon, I frowned then looked up to see Ben was still in line getting Coffee. I grabbed my bag then rushed out of Jitter's and went to S.T.A.R. Labs.

Ben's POV

The barista gave me Mia's hot chocolate and my coffee "Thank you." I muttered then turned around to see Mia was gone. "Crap" I muttered and I threw away the drinks and ran to my car. I dialed Barry's phone number and but it went to message "Damn it!... Barry, Mia's on her way to the labs." I said into the phone then drove to the lab.

Mia's POV

I went up to Cisco's workshop and I sighed "Cisco, what the hell is going on?" I asked and I paused when I saw the person in front of me, definitely wasn't Cisco but it was Thawne and every moment of him came flooding back and I screamed.