7

the next morning the teens woke up to loud music, coming from the kitchen.

mackenzie looks at brynn who looks pissed off.

"i swear if it's annie and asher acting like a married couple, again, i might just shoot myself," brynn says throwing her blanket off of her.

brynn walks out of the room and mackenzie follows her out.

there was flour all over the place, cooking utensils were out, and it smelt like something was burning.

"what the hell is that smell?" someone asks walking into the living room.

"it's annie and asher attempting to cook," brynn says.

"if you couldn't tell, they're failing miserably," mackenzie laughs.

those comments earn a slap from annie, "i'm annie, and if you ever offend my cooking again, i'll lace your next meal with rat poisoning," annie says.

"if that's not you and asher, who is it?" mackenzie asks.

as if on cue, the flour cleared the air and the girls could see who was making a mess in the kitchen.

"oh, hey girls, we didn't even see you standing there," it was hayden.

"who's that?" lauren asks walking in.

"oh, this is bella," hayden says introducing the girl.

"hi," bella smiles, "i'm going to go out on a limb here and say, you're kenzie," she points to brynn, "you're annie," she points to mackenzie, "lauren," she points to annie, "and you're brynn," she points to lauren.

"no, i'm kenzie, that's annie, brynn, and lauren," mackenzie says to her.

"oh, sorry. so the other girl i meet today would be nadia?" bella asks.

"yup," lauren says.

"so," annie starts, "who are you?" annie asks furrowing her eyebrows.

"i just said, this is bella," hayden shrugs.

"no, like, how do you two know each other?" mackenzie asks.

"oh, i went for a walk early this morning, and bumped into bella," hayden says.

"we talked for hours," bella smiles.

"cute," brynn says sarcastically.

hayden gives the four unamused girls a weird look.

lauren takes a sniff of the air, "what's burning?" she asks.

hayden and bella look around the kitchen, "the bacon!" they say.

the two made their way to the oven quickly taking the burnt bacon out.

the two looked at the girls with embarrassed looks on their faces.

"so you can't cook either?" lauren asks.

bella slowly shakes her head no.

"we'll just go get something for breakfast," brynn smiles.

the four girls walk into the hallway.

"she's pretty," mackenzie says.

"she seems nice," brynn smiles.

annie and lauren exchange looks, "she seems like a fake bitch," lauren says.

annie agrees, the two high five each other.

"i'm sure she's a great person, we just have to get to know her," mackenzie tells the girls.

"you guys can get to know her," annie starts.

"and while you're spilling your guts with the new comer, we'll be watching it all blow up in your faces," lauren finishes.

brynn and mackenzie look at each other and shrug.

"when you're done getting ready, just go to the car, we don't have time to try and act like we care about where this bella chick went to school and how many siblings she has, blah blah blah, all that stuff," lauren says waving her hands around.

the four girls walk into their rooms to change.

"you disappeared last night," brynn says to mackenzie.

"what do you mean?" mackenzie asks.

"you know what i mean," brynn says, "i woke up at like one in the morning and you weren't in bed, or in the bathroom, or eating," brynn explains.

"i was walking to johnny," mackenzie tells her.

"oh gosh, mackenzie please don't tell me you forgave him?" brynn questions.

"i didn't," mackenzie says, "i broke up with him," she says as a matter of factly.

brynn's eyes widen, "really?" she asks.

mackenzie nods, "we're done," mackenzie says happily.

brynn rushes over to mackenzie and jumps on her to hug her, "i'm so proud of you!" she says squeezing her.

"uh, yeah, thanks brynn, now get off," mackenzie says pushing her off.

"i can't wait to spread the news that your a free women! i have some friends who would love to be the bottom to your top!" brynn says excitedly.

"uh, what makes you think i want to date someone right now?" mackenzie asks.

"well, since you're no longer tied down to johnny, i just thought that-," mackenzie cuts her off.

"no. i don't want to date anyone else for a while," mackenzie announces.

"so you're just going to be single for the whole summer?" brynn asks confused.

"i might hoe around here and there, but other than that, i'm not looking for anything serious," mackenzie explains to her.

"oh, just a quick, hump it and dump it," brynn says.

mackenzie slowly nods, weirded out.

"a smash and dash," brynn goes on.

"hit it and quit it," she continues.

"fuck it and-," mackenzie cuts her off.

"we get the point brynn," mackenzie says unlocking the door.

"i have so many more," brynn follows her out, "tap that ass and hit the gas," brynn continues.

mackenzie face palms, "this is why i don't tell you things."

KENDALL SPEAKS!
a social media chapter is next
you sexy beasts