Feeling Impaired (Pt.1) -9-

Waking up with my hair in my face along with Emma's bare feet on my chest.
"What the..." I laughed at Emma as she slept, she's took up literally all of the space.
I was the first one up again. I quietly got up not waking up the girls and I headed to the kitchen where I heard noises.
I saw Chris, we'll dad I guess you can say.
"Good morning" he smiled I smiled back scratching my head.
"Coffee?" he offered I shook my head no.
"No but thank you" he smiled and continued to the seating area of the kitchen.
"How was your sleep?" he questioned again taking a sip of his black coffee.
"It was good what about yours?" I smiled and grabbed a green apple from the fridge.
"Good" he smiled grabbing his news paper.
Then Melissa came in yawning. We'll my new mom.
"Good morning" I said taking a seat in the seating area across from Chris.
"Morning sweetie" she replied making her self cofee.
Adults and their cofee.
"Oh and Megan did I mention school is starting in a week, you need to get your books and stuff and I have to apply you to school" Melissa said before hesitatingly kissing my temple.
I smiled holding back the memory's of my mom doing that.
I walked away into my room and hopped in the shower.
-
After my shower I went to find clothes. I didn't care what I would wear today so I threw anything on.
A red flannel, black tank top, black skinny's and a pair of red Keds was all I needed and it was quite comfy.
I grabbed my phone and jumped on my bed that literally felt like clouds. And I explored Instagram, Twitter and any other social media account Samantha made for me. I found my self getting the hang of them.
Realizing my Instagram is dry, considering the only photo I have on there is of the girls hacking my phone yesterday.
I went to the window and snapped a selfie... or 10 who cares.
In the middle of taking a selfie, my door flew open causing me to jump.
"Ever heard of knocking?" I sighed as the girls walked in smirking amused by my state of shock.
"Caught taking a selfie" Jessica laughed.
"Ugh Jason just texted me they're coming over..." Samantha paused, "with girls" they all rolled their eyes.
"Sucks for you guys" Jessica smirked.

They hate it when the guys come with girls. I'll be fine as long as it's not the same girls from last time we all know how that turned out. I didn't even know them but I can tell they were just being used. they weren't even cute.

"Whatever we'll see what happened" Emma shrugged looking down at her phone.

A/N Megan's outfit on the side. (Not edited)