Girls day -6-

We arrived at the mall and just stated walking around, non of us really knew what we wanted by that I mean me and Jessica... so we just roamed and they bought what they thought was cute, i didnt buy anything yet though I just didn't know what to buy all the stuff I saw just wasn't me.

"Ugh, Meg your so picky!" Emma wined.

"I'm not picky I just... don't like anything at those stores" I looked at her ad saw she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Jeez, em give her a break we've only been to two stores!" Jessica smiled looking down at her phone.

Me and the other girls looked at each other smirking. we knew exactly what she was doing on that phone.

"Alright, but seriously do I need to take away that phone of yours, it's girls day! And why are you texting my brother out of all people he's extremely boring!" Samantha smiled looking over at jessica.

"He's not boring and what are you gonna do take it away?" Jessica asked as she put the phone in her purse. "no, you need to be able to take selfies!" Sam responded.

"Ok then how about a group selfie by the fountain" Jessica smiled "ok but no texting! the only texting you'll be doing is telling everyone on your contacts list to not text you!" Sam pulled us all to the fountain.

Jessica pulled out her phone and we wall posed Samantha kissed Jessica's cheek, Jessica stuck her tongue out, Emma crossed her eyes and made a kissy face... me? I smiled... Basic.

"Megan, this was suppose to be a weird a photo" Samantha rolled her eyes as she looked at the picture, I laughed at her need to control everything! "sorry I can't read your mind"

"It's ok the picture turned out great anyways!" he cheered and linked her arm with mine as we started walking again.

"Hey Meg, don't you need a phone case for your phone?" Emma suggests as we walked into the apple store.

I shrugged my shoulders "yea I guess" we all started skimming though the many cases, and there were so many nice cases I wanted them all but I decided to limit it to three.

I bought a leather black quilted case, an 'Okay?' 'okay.' and another black one that had selfie in white cursive.

The other girls bought one or two.

After walking around more in bought two bathing suits one in baby blue and the other in neon green and black. a couple shirts, and a pair of strapped white sanders with a bow on it.

We'll left the mall after that and off to the next location; The Pier.

Jessica drove us to the Pier and we started our adventure.

I saw the little shops and food places I thought it was really cute.

"Ohhhh! Fried Oreos!" Emma yelled and we all ran towards a place I'm assuming the fried Oreos are...

"Fried oreos?... is that even real?" I asked...frying Oreos are possible?...

Jessica gasped "only the best thing man kind created!" I looked over at Emma handing the guy money for the fried oreos.

"Ok you have to try it!" Samantha held out a powder ball like substance.

"No I-" before I can finish their was a fried Oreo down my throat... okay.

I ate it leaving me wanting more. "you guys only bought one plate?" I asked and they laughed, "I'll go get another" Emma smiled heading over to the cashier until Samantha stopped her "no, how about we make these at my house?" she suggested and we smiled nodding our heads "best idea ever" I said grabbing another fried oreo.

We walked more but didn't do anything but take more selfies as they posted them on Instagram or twitter my phone would buzz when they tagged me and I would get new followers like a lot...

We headed off to Walmart to buy junk food and movies we got the ingredients for the Fried Oreos.

Bought like two movies since we have a lot back home 'Up' and 'If I Stay'

After that we went back home and got in our bikinis, to go swimming in the back.

"Thank god the boys aren't here now" Samantha smiled as we walked outside.

I had a towel wrapped around my body... I'm not a big fan of showing my body especially since I have a few visible cuts on my thighs, there not very out there but they an still see it I mostly cut my arms and its still their from the first night which is why I wear long sleeves or a lot of bracelets the ones on my tights are old when I hated how fat they are.

I put my feet in the water.with the towel still around my body and my thick rubber wrist band covering a few cuts.

"C'mon meg" Jessica smiled wanting me to join in with her and the girls.

I sucked it up hoping they wouldn't see and jumped in after letting go of the towel

I really hope they don't see my cuts, I don't need them to pity me.

A/N I changed my the cover picture! Justin on the side played by Sean o'donell sorry for not updating