Shoping -2-

Megan P.O.V

When I woke up this morning I thought to myself.

It's my first day at the Gomez's house hold.

I got up hoping I wouldn't be the first one to be awake considering it's a Saturday, and I'm an early bird.

I went to the bathroom to do my business and what not.

And someone knocks on the door.

"I can never be alone" I muttered under my breath, as I opened the door.

It was Justin, with the boys from last night behind him.

" my Mom says to get ready for today" Justin says barely making eye contact.

"Oh yea, okay" I said shutting the door, but one of Justin's friends foot blocked it.

He had green eyes, and and dirty blond hair, that's styled neatly.

"About lastnight, I wanted to thank you, Chelsea broke up with me for not 'protecting' her, I've always wanted to dump her but never found a way how, so thanks"

"Uh, your welcome" I say trying to shut it, but his foot is still there.

"My name is Madison, you are?" he says looking at me with a sweet smile, he seems different, but not my type, sweet guy tho.

"Um, Megan" i say simply trying to smile but couldn't.

I finally get to shut the door, and get dressed. I wore my dirty black low top converse, dark red ripped shorts, a white tank top that says "you look nice today" with the word today underlined, and a black cardigan.

I threw my hair in a messy bun to lazy to brush i put mascara on and left.

I walked past Justin's room, the door was open so I could see him and his friends, when I pass by one whistles at me.

He's starting to creep me out, he's the tall on with the dark brown eyes and hair.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him,

As walked down stairs I saw Adam watching tv, Samantha on the phone, Melissa also on the phone, and Chris is reading paper work for his job I guess.

"Ok- thanks" Melissa says once she hung up.

"Ready?" she asked with a smiled.

I nodded, Samantha hung up as well, and we left.

We got in the range rover with Samantha in the passenger seat, Melissa in the drivers seat, and me in the back, behind Samantha.

It was awkward silence for a while, some giggling coming from Samantha cause she was texting.

"Megan, the boys wanted to say hi" Samantha says breaking the silence.

"Boys?" Melissa says looking at me through the mirror in the front.

"Yea, Justin's friends" I say looking at her with a weak smile.

"Ok, were here" Melissa says, Samantha hops out of the car after she put her phone in her bag.

"Ok, so you don't have to worry about the cost, Samantha has the credit card you'll both be able to buy at least a years worth of clothes, I'll be looking around for furniture text me when your all done" Melissa says once we enter the mall.

Melissa walked away from me and Samantha.

"Let's finally get you some clothes cause that isn't working out" Samantha let's out a little laugh as she looked me up and down, then she grabs my hand and takes me to forever 21.