The outcast -7-

I hopped in the pool quickly and stood in the water that was stopped below my Breast, if I was deeper in the It would be to my ears.

I covered my stomach with my arms as I watched the beautiful skinny, flawless, and scar free girls swimming having a blast, now I'm just upset.

Why are they my friends? I'm way different, they are gorgeous.

From Samantha with her dirty blonde hair and her crystal blue eyes just gorgeous.

Jessica and her ocean blue eyes and jet black hair just flawless.

To Emma with her strawberry blond hair and vibrant green eyes, just beautiful.

Then there's me, brown hair brown eyes, plan jane, with scars up and down her body, my chubby thighs my fat stomach... I'm a wreck... a total mess.

I stood there sad as ever. I haven't felt this way in a long time, i hate this feeling, the feeling when you hate your self. When you hate the way you look, talk, sound, everything.

"Hey you ok?" Emma asked she's so nice and confident, while I'm a total self conscious, quiet, self harmful person.

"Uh, yea I'm just stupid enough to open my eyes why u-under the water, it stung" I smiled my bestest trying to cover the lies, luckily I'm used to this stuff, and I have a good poker face.

"Oh ok" she smiled and carried on. I sunk my self under the water and let my thoughts take over.

'How are they my friends? are they even my friends?'

'How are they so damn gorgeous?'

'I'm the like the ugly duckling that's lost and Doesn't know the way'

'Why am i even here?'

My sadness was just to much, I screamed under the water satisfied that no one can here all there was was bubbles of air surfacing out of the water. the tears I knew I was crying combined with the pool water.

'I hate my self'

Was the last thing I said to myself when I floated my way up to breath some air.

I swam my way to the girls as they talked I couldn't help but think of how ugly I am.

-

Half an hour later we hear noises and boys voices I turn to the back door of the house and I see the boys.

Justin, madison, jason, and mikey.

"What are you guys doing here?" Sam sighed.

"Basket ball" Justin smiled holding up a basket ball.

"Ugh fine just stay out our way" Justin rolled his eyes "whatever".

The boys went to play at the court that was next to the pool but not to close.

"Ok so let's not focus on them, what were we talking abouttt" Samantha dragged her words as she looked at the boys.

I was confused so I looked on the direction.

The boys were getter shirtless, Samantha's eyes were all over madison.

My eyes focused on mikey... wow.

He's so ho-

"Anyyywa-" Jessica was cut off by a basket ball splashing in the pool hitting my shoulder on the way.

"What the!" I yelled rubbing my shoulder, basket balls hurt.

"Sorry my fault" mikey apologized rushing and trying to reach for the ball.

Emma tossed it to him.

"Ok girls let's go" Samantha sighed as Justin laughed.

We got out of the pool.

Then I remembered I wasn't covering my self my legs were showing.

I quickly ran to where I left the towel trying to pretend mikey isn't looking I wrapped the towel around me and looked up.

Mikey just starred but it wasn't a lust full stare... it looked surprised and a bit hurt.

Why does he look like that.

Oh we'll I don't care I just hope he didn't see. I hope nobody saw.