8. Muzan Kibutsuji

I just stood there...
Muzan's eyes were on me and I was frozen.
The story behind me and Muzan was short but very revengeful.
I just so happened to walk into a situation I shouldn't have and got punished for it.
I escaped though.
But by his eyes my years of wondering how I ended up escaping alive finally gave me an answer.
He wanted me to escape.
There was no other way I could be breathing right here.
The situation was getting worse and the man which is now a demon, is now attempting to eat his lover.
I jolted forward to stop them but tanjiro beat me to it.
He ripped off his scarf making Muzan glare at him for some reason.
Tanjiro successfully wrestled the demon to the ground shoving his fist which now had a scarf around it into the demons mouth.

" (y/n)! Take the lady and tend to her wounds!"

Tanjiro voice snapped me out of my daze and I ran forward in front of Muzan.
I felt chills down my spin when his eyes followed me but I focused on my lady in front of me.

" hello ma'am I'm here to help."

I ripped my uniform and wrapped around her shoulder trying to stop the bleeding.

" my husband!"

" I know ma'am but please calm down everything is ok..."

I gritted my teeth and looked at tanjiro.
What is wrong with me...
I'm a higher rank then him... I'm the best of the best... and I froze when people needed me most.
Maybe the other pillars were right... I'm the weakest link...I'm only good because of giyuu..
I felt a weight on me and I looked down. The wife has passed out. I felt her pulse.... it was weak but not concerning at the moment...
I watched as Tanjiro struggled and I held onto the opened wound as hard as I could.
I saw Tanjiro look behind him with rage and he yelled.

" kibutsuji muzan! No matter where you go I will find you! With my sword I will Have your head! I will never forgive you no matter what!!"

I gritted my teeth and watched Muzan walk away.
Get in line tanjiro...
The situation become worse when the police showed up and I froze.
Usually when the police showed giyuu settled things for me.
I have no idea what I should do.
I watched as they wrestled with tanjiro and I was gonna say something when I noticed two people in the crowed.
My eyes locked with a boy with green hair next to a well dressed lady.
His eyes widened abit.
Why does he seem so nervous.
I watched as the lady scratched her arm up then in almost an instant a barrier of flowers covered tanjiro.

" tanjiro!"

I yelled scared.
I picked up the girl and used my first form to cut through the barrier.
Even though my first form is weakest form. It's still has damage cause of my experience but even so. There was still some resistance.
Whoever this demon is. Tanjiro probably would've had trouble.
I jumped in front of Tanjiro in front of the two demons.
The green haired demon pulled the lady back glaring at me.

" (y/n)! Wait a minute..."

I looked at tanjiro with a confused face.

" she said she wanted to help us..."

I looked back at her and said.

" is this....true?"

She nodded.
I calmed down a bit but kept my guard up just in case.
I set the injured lady down and waited to hear the rest of the conversation I interrupted.

" I may be a demon....but I'm also a doctor. I also wish to annihilate that man, kibutsuji."

That sentence made me and tanjiro take a chance on her so we left the two people to them.
We started to walk back to the udon stand we rudely left.