“Oh I don’t know,” she smiled cutely and dropped her towel to the floor.  “Oops,” she playfully held her hand up to her mouth. 

“Well,” I smirked and stood to move toward her, I bent down to pick up her towel. “That was clumsy.” I said, handing it to her.

“Silly me,” she shrugged.

“Come here…” I grasped her hips and pulled her to me, crashing my lips onto hers.  I grabbed the back of her thighs and lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist and I moved to lay her on the bed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sierra’s POV:

After taking a shower and getting ready for the day, I sat back on the edge of the bed and grabbed my phone to send Uncle Simon a good morning text.  He always did love it when I just text to say ‘hi’….a habit I had just recently started back up.

A familiar arm reached out to loop around my waist and pull me back down.  I gladly laid next to him, feeling his nuzzle his nose into my neck and peck a soft kiss just below my ear. “Where do you think you’re going so early?” he asked, his voice deep and raspy from sleep.

“To work,” I replied, feeling the goosebumps on my arms subside.

“Nope,” he growled, gently biting at my neck.

“I have to,” I giggled.  “Kaylyn and I are getting coffee..then going to the park.”

“Park?” he held his head up to look at me. 

“Central Park,” I reached out to brush a curl from his eyes. “I’ve never been to New York, remember?”

“Ah,” he nodded, then laid his head against my chest. “Why so earlllyyyy?”

“Because we have a lot of work to do, so this is the only time today that I can go check it out,” I managed to escape his grasp and stood back up to my feet.

“It’s a park, love,” he replied and sat up in bed. “There’s grass, trees, and a couple ponds.”

I laughed, throwing my phone and a couple other things into my bag. “I’m sure there’s more than that,”

He made a face. “Well, I guess there might be a playground or two also.”

“You have to be up and moving by 9,” I replied going back into the bathroom to grab my earrings. 

“Ughhhh…” he whined. “Do I have to?”

“Yup,” I sat back down to peck a kiss on his temple. “First interview is at 10.”

“First of how many?”

“Just two today, then rehearsals.”

“Okay,” he yawned.  “I’m gonna go rustle up Niall.  I’m starving.”

“I…will…see…you…in…a….little…while…” I said, pecking a kiss onto his lips between each word.

Harry nodded with a smile, when I went to stand up he grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.  His hand rested against my cheek, pulling me in for another kiss.  “Have fun in the park, love.”

~*~*~*~*~~*

Liam’s POV:

“You want to talk about it?” Zayn looked at me from across the table.  

 I shrugged and took a sip of my coffee.  “What is there to talk about?”

Niall sat next to me, noisily chomping on his omelet.   Harry sat next to Zayn, spreading jelly onto his toast.  Louis had just barely woken up when we came down to the hotel restaurant, he said he’d join us after his shower.