Truth

Louis' POV:

The look on Harry's face is giving me the feeling that I must have said something wrong.  I'm not exactly sure what, but if looks could kill I'd be dead.

"What the fuck, Harry!" Zayn snapped as he swung around to face Harry.  "What really happened last night!"

Harry's facial expression suddenly changed into a deer caught in headlights.

"I'm so confused," I spoke up, just as the door opened and Liam joined us.

"What's with all the shouting?" Liam asked groggily.  He threw himself down on Zayn's bed and looked up at us.

"Harry," Zayn said, cocking his head at him.  "Tell me what happened!"

"Is this about Jasper getting fired?" Liam asked, I simply nodded.

"I don't know," Zayn threw his hands up again. "The only person who knows something won't speak up!"

"Alright," Harry sighed.  "Yeah, Jasper did get fired. Him and I got into a scuffle, it's no big deal,"

"Obviously it is, though," I stated, once again getting that familiar look from Harry.

"What the hell is this shit about someone being raped?" Zayn pointed out.

"What? Raped?" Liam's eyes widened.

Harry stood from his bed and sighed.  "I'm not doing this," he made his way to the door.

"What?" I asked.  "Why? If you know something-"

Harry turned around and waved his arm.  "Look, guys! It's something I was told not to discuss! I promised I wouldn't talk about it.  Sorry,"

Harry's POV:

I hate this.  I hate lying to my friends.  Hell, I hate lying to anyone.  Everything would have been fine if Louis' wouldn't have opened his mouth, but I can't blame him.  How was he supposed to know that it was a big secret?

I tapped on the girl's room door and announced that it was me when Sierra asked who was on the other side.  The door opened, Sierra standing behind it.  "Hey," she smiled.

I couldn't help but smile back at her.  I found Katelyn sitting in the middle of the bed, Kaylyn was laid across it with her head in Katelyn's lap.

--"Is Zayn up?" Kaylyn immediatly sat up.

I nodded.  "He asked what happened, I told him I slept with a girl on the 3rd floor and that her fiance showed up and beat the shit about of me,"

Kaylyn nodded.  "Thank god,"

"He believed me until Lou opened his mouth,"

"What do you mean?" she asked, her eyes becoming wide.

"Zayn now knows that me and Jasper fought and that someone was raped, but he doesn't know who,"

"How would Louis know?" Sierra asked.

"Apparently he heard Jasper and Paul fighting in the hallway,"

Katelyn nodded.  "Him and Niall heard them,"

"Oh my god," Kaylyn buried her head in her hands and let out a weak shriel.  "God damnit!"

"Kaylyn," I moved to the side of the bed, I would have sat down but I learned a few minutes ago how painful it was to stand back up. "Why don't you want Zayn to know?  I mean, he's your boyfriend..."

Kaylyn looked up at me with tears in her eyes.  "Because Zayn has better things to worry about instead of how his girlfriend was just raped,"

"You can't say that," Sierra spoke softly. "He loves you, honey,"