Nerve

Harry's POV:

Who on earth is this beautiful creature infront of me?  I've certainly never seen her before.

"You boys should probably be more careful," Jasper shook his head as he helped the girl up.

"I really am sorry," I sighed.

"Yeah," she replied. "It's fine,"

"Boys, this is Mr. Cowell's niece," Jasper spoke up.

"I'm Harry," I smiled, extending my hand to shake hers. Her hands were soft, her nails nicely manicured.

"Sierra," she replied, letting go of my hand and throwing her purse back over her shoulder.

"Are you sure you're okay, love?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, I guess I'll live another day," she replied

"We were told this morning that you'd be flying in with Louis," I said.  "How was the flight?"

"It was a seven and a half hour flight, how do you think it was?"

Oooh, she's a feisty one.  How challenging!

The elevator doors opened once more and Louis and Paul stepped out.

"Hello boys," Louis smiled cheekily.  "I see you've met my new friend,"

"Friend?" she raised an eyebrow at him.  "Jasper, can you please show me where my room is,"

"Sure thing," he pointed her in the direction they were headed and they walked away. 

As soon as I heard the click of her room door, I turned to Louis.  "She's hot,"

"She's a bitch," Louis replied.

"Louis!" Niall's jaw dropped. 

"What?" Louis laughed.  "She's been putting extra effort into being rude and mean.  I can't tell you how many times she's called me gay, or insulted my intelligence,"

"Well, instulting your intelligence wouldn't be too far off," I said, a smile forming on my lips.

"Watch it, Buster," he pointed a finger at me.  "I'll wash your mouth out with soap,"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sierra's POV:

It had been awhile since I had stayed in a hotel, let alone been in the US.  I think the last time was when I went to Los Angeles to visit Simon when he was still doing American Idol.   The first thing I did was sink myself into a hot bubble bath.   I was so exhausted, I only managed to grab an hour or so of sleep on the plane, because I was too distracted by Louis' antics.  

I stepped out of the tub and wrapped my hair in a towel, then wrapped another one around my chest.  I walked out of the bathroom and knelt down to dig through my suitcase for some pajamas, I had big plans of crawling right into bed.   I screamed in terror when I turned around to see him sitting on the edge of my bed with a cheeky grin.

"What the fuck!!!" I yelled, throwing my handful of clothes at him.

"Hi," Harry chuckled.  "I didn't mean to scare you,"

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" I snapped.

He held up a key card in his hand.  "Our keys works on all the rooms up here.  Yours does the same,"

"So you think that gives you the right to come sit in my room like a peeping tom? You little pig!"

"I didn't peep at anything," he said, fighting a smile on the corners of his lips.  "Although from the looks of it, I wouldn't be disappointed,"