Bucky's mouth falls into a small 'O'. "Ohh, cool. It's nice to meet you." He responds, placing his hands on Carol's shoulders as she lifts him back up to his feet, still holding his waist as he straitened himself.

"Steve said you had long hair?"

Bucky chuckles, scratching the back of his neck. "That's a long story.."

Carol laughs and grabs Bucky's hand. "You can explain once we get over to the guys." She begins to drag him along, almost like it was casual and that they hadn't just met.

Small talk aside and the two had slightly gotten to know one another, Bucky turns his head toward where Carol was pointing and recording and instantly falls into fits of laughter.

Steve and Sam were screaming at one another, cussing each other out, while running and back flipping off of trees and throwing another frisbee at one another.

Bucky starts to wheeze, falling to the ground on his knees while Carol was trying to stay upright, clutching at her stomach as it shook.

Steve pauses mid run at the sound of familiar laughter and turns his head, seeing Bucky and carol not too far away, tears of laughter rolling down their cheeks.

Steve gasps. "I- I CAN EXPLAIN!" He yells, blush reddening across his cheeks.

The statement only makes them laugh harder and Sam to glare at him, crossing his arms. "ALL YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN IS THAT YOURE A SORE LOSER BITCH!!" Yells Sam, flipping Steve off.

Bucky squeals with laughter, his whole body shaking at the impact, chest growing tight. Steve grumbles like a child, picks up the frisbee from the ground and throws it at Sam, sending him to the floor.

That's all that needs to be done to make Carol fall to the floor and stop recording, dropping her phone down beside her.

Bucky hears a yell as he brings himself back onto his feet, combing a hand through his freshly washed hair and he turns around, seeing Steve, eyes wide, mouth agape, staring right at him. Bucky laughs. "Like the surprise?"

Steve strides over, running his fingers gently through the others hair, nibbling his lower lip. "It's- it looks great. What— what happened?"

"Peter listened to Nat and ended up cutting my hair." Says Bucky, wrapping his arms around Steve's neck. "and yeah. To conclude Nat is a bad influence."

Steve laughs, pressing a quick kiss to the crown of Bucky's head, hand still wrapped in his hair. "Well, it really suits you. I— I for one love it."

Bucky smiles. "Good. Cause I love it too."

They are interrupted by the sound of Sam yelling once again. "HEY LOSERS! WE PLAYING FRISBEE OR WHAT?!"

Bucky breaks away from Steve and smirks over at the couple. "Fuck yeah we are!" He says, running and pulling Steve over. Steve allows himself to be dragged along, seeming as he couldn't exactly say no, and smiles dreamily at the boy. This only causes a small problem, being whacked right in the face with the frisbee and being sent back a few steps.

A gasp sounds through the air as Steve places a weary hand over his eye, Bucky cupping his face in an instant to try and check for injuries. "Oh my god- are you okay?" He mumbles, prying Steve's hand away to get a better look. "I'm so sorry! I thought you were watching!"

Steve glares over at Sam and Carol who appear to be laughing, then gazes back over at Bucky, smiling gently. "I'm fine, doll. Seriously. It's just a small hit to the eye, nothing more."

Bucky sighs and pouts, letting Steve grab his wrists and place them by his sides, the sight only making Steve chuckle and peck his temple. "Come on, were meant to be playing frisbee, are we not?"