Donnie X-Reader (Part 3)

I know I JUST uploaded, but I'm gonna make another part already :)

  I ran inside my house and shut the door quickly, locking it so Donnie couldn't come in. I didn't even want to look at him right now. I went to my bedroom and buried my face in a pillow, sobbing into it.

  I heard my window open and there was Donnie. "Get out!" I screamed at him from the top of my lungs. All he did was shake his head and walked towards me. "Donnie, we are over. Stay away from me!" I yelled. He had a hurt look on his face when I said that.

  "Don't look at me like that.. you're the one that hurt me! Not you, ME!" I kept yelling. I couldn't calm down. I was so frustrated and upset, I couldn't stop it. Donnie grabbed my shoulders and held me still so I couldn't move. "I thought you loved me..." he said softly, it was so light it was almost a whisper.

  "I do love you. I still do. And that's the problem." I said softly and looked down. On the inside I still really did love him. I couldn't deny that. I glanced up at him, he hasn't said anything yet so it was making me nervous. As soon as our eyes met, he pressed his lips against mine, kissing me softly.

  I tried to pull away a little bit but couldn't, he still had a grip on my shoulders. I hesitated and kissed him back gently. I could feel him smile against my lips as I kissed him back. At that moment, it felt like everything would be alright, like everything could go back to normal.