When he makes you cry

Jordan:
- You guys argue sometimes. Not very often. But when you do fight, it's bad.
- This time he took it too far. He said something bad about something that you took personally. It hit you very hard. You started crying.
-Jordan then realized what he had said. He immediately apologized. He wrapped his arms around you and said "I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean it. I love you." You sniffled and looked at him and told him that you were afraid you were gonna lose him.

Joey:
- You were trying to find something that you had lost. It was a ring that Joey gave to you. You were freaking out because you couldn't find it.
- Joey saw that you were frantically searching for something. He asked "What are you trying to find?" You didn't want to tell him that you had lost the ring because he would get upset. So you didn't answer him. He got frustrated after he asked you the same question, only to get the same response from you. He started almost yelling, "Fine. Don't talk to me. I'll be back later." He started heading for the door. You grabbed his arm and said "Please don't go. I don't want to tell you what I'm looking for, because you'll be mad at me." He jerked his arm out of your grip and walked out the door. You absolutely hated that Joey was mad at you. You followed him out of the door. He got in his car and rolled down his window and asked "What?" You told him how you lost the ring. He was really upset about it. He started raising his voice at you. Which made you cry because he barely does that. He said "Y/n, don't cry. Please." He stopped the car and got out. You worked together and found the ring.

Donnie:
- You are both stubborn, so you guys argue a lot.
- He has a very bad temper.
- You guys were fighting over how much time he spends with the guys. It seems like he's always around them. It makes you frustrated because he leaves the house around noon to go see the guys and returns at 11 at night. And by the time he does come home, he's tired out and wants to sleep. You've had enough of it so you told him how you felt. For some reason he got angry by what you said. He started yelling at you about how he can do whatever he wants. Then he said "It's not my fault that I don't want to be around a boring *ss." You cried because he never said anything like that to you. He stopped himself from saying anything else because he saw that you were crying. He hugged you and said "Y/n, I'm so, so sorry. Please forgive me. I'm being awful. And I promise I will spend this whole week with you. I won't go see the guys at all."

Danny:
- He had been gone all day long. He told you that he was going to go get a new shirt.
- You thought "I don't think getting a shirt takes 9 hours." When Danny walked through the door, he was stumbling. You could tell he was drunk. You were mad. You were yelling at him for lying to you about where he was going. He had gone to a party instead. He said "You know what? I don't need this sh*t. We're done." And with that, he walked out of the house. You were caught off guard by what he had just said. You thought that within a few hours, he would come back to the house. He didn't. You stayed up almost all night crying and waiting until he came back. The next morning you got a call. "Hello?" You asked into the phone, your voice shaky. "I'm so sorry about last night, my wife. I'll be there in five minutes so we can talk this over." You heard Danny say through the phone. Then he hung up so you couldn't argue with him.  Sure enough, five minutes later Danny came in. He sat on the couch next to you and talked things over with him. He said "Babe, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. Can we try this again?" You say "Of course, Danny."

Jonathan:
- He never makes you cry. He is such a good boyfriend that if he did make you cry, it would be because he did something so amazing that it brought tears of joy. Such a cutie :').