Break-ups💔

Jordan:
- He called you a distraction.
-Jordan was on tour and you were stuck at home. He had called you one night after a show. You started to talk about something that was bothering you. Jordan took it the wrong way and got angry. You two began to yell back and forth at each other. Finally, he got so frustrated. He said "We're done, you're just a distraction anyway." And with that, he hung up.

Joey:
-He swears it wasn't his fault. But you know what you saw.
- You came home and heard faint noises coming from you and Joey's bedroom. You shook your head and pushed the thought of him being with another woman away. So curiously, you go into your room. Your prediction had been right. You saw Joey on top of a woman. You bit your bottom lip and left the room with tears streaming down your face. He tried to follow you but you left as quickly as possible.

Donnie:
- He had to use the bathroom a lot.
- You and Donnie were at one of your favorite bars. He was acting really weird though. You could tell his mind was definitely focused on something else. He kept leaving to go to the "bathroom" every 20 minutes almost. So after the third time he used that excuse, you watched him carefully. Watching his every move. Watching him make the worst mistake of his life. He was flirting with a girl. You confronted him about it and he got mad. He was always short tempered. Especially when he was drunk. You left the bar and went home. You couldn't deal with being yelled at now.

Danny:
- He wasn't happy anymore.
- You had to admit, he was acting different. You felt bad, so you decided to talk to him about it. "Danny, I'm worried about you." You started off. You wanted him to open up. Maybe it wasn't the best thing to do though. He started to tell you he didn't want to be in a relationship anymore and that he wasn't happy in the one he was in. You felt like a horrible girlfriend. Danny reassured you it wasn't your fault. You were still not buying it though.

Jon:
- He thought it would be better to just be friends.
- You and Jon were cuddling and watching TV together, just like the two of you did every weekend. Suddenly Jon sat up, sighing and running his fingers through his hair. You could tell he was bothered by something. You sat up too and turned the TV off. Jon looked at you with saddened eyes. You knew he wasn't happy with something. You asked him what it was. He replied "You... Us. I dont know, y/n. I just don't feel right anymore. Can we just be friends?" You were upset with this but you agreed on being his friend. His friendship was better than nothing, right?

I honestly feel really bad for making a chapter like this. Hopefully it wasn't too sad.