Jordan X-Reader (Part 3)

I haven't updated this in just over a month... I'm sorry! I've been super busy with end of the year school stuff.

Y/n's POV

I try to remember what happened last night. I try. I try. I try. But I can't. I'll just have to ask Jordan when he wakes up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip to when Jordan wakes up

Y/n's POV

As soon as Jordan woke up I started asking him questions. "What all happened last night? Why are you in my bed? Did we really have sex?" He rubbed his eyes and sat up. "You don't remember?" He asked. I shook my head gently.

"No, we didn't have sex... unless you want me to say we did." Jordan said and winked. "I'll tell you what all happened. You fell asleep on the hay bales so I carried you in here. You said you wanted me to stay with you. So I did. Then we both fell asleep. That's all that happened. I swear." He said.

"Thank you." I said softly. By this time Jordan had gotten up. He didn't sleep with a shirt on so his perfectly toned body was visible all to me. I really was lucky. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Jordan teased. I laugh and shake my head, "I would if you'd let me." I said blush a bit.

"No, because I want you to be able to see me everyday like this from today on. I'd love it if we became something." He said and rubbed my arm gently with his fingertips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that day, I've been with Jordan ever since.

I'm sorry to tie it up so quickly but I didn't know how else to end itttt.