When he cries

Jordan:
- When you get upset.
- He hates when you're upset and crying. He never wants to see you sad. When you are upset, he gets upset too and he ends up crying with you.

Joey:
- When he doesn't get to see you.
- After he's on tour for a while, he starts to miss you. A lot. He ends up crying himself to sleep some nights because he misses you so much.

Donnie:
- He cries when he makes you cry.
- You guys fight sometimes and Donnie has a quick temper, so a lot of the time he says something super hurtful to you. It hits you hard. You start crying. Donnie then realizes that he's the reason why you're crying. He cries too because he thinks he's a terrible person for hurting you.

Danny:
-When he has to go on tour.
- You guys barely get to hang out with each other when he is home. Danny's family always wants to spend a lot of time with him. So you guys rarely have time together. He cries before he leaves for tour because he hates leaving you since you barely get to see him.

Jon:
- When he feels insecure.
- He always thinks that he isn't good enough for you. He always thinks that you are gonna break up with him. You would never break up with him, you tell him that all the time. But that doesn't change his mind. He over thinks so much that he scares himself. He gets so frightened that he cries because he doesn't want to lose you.