Part 4 Mind games

"Steve?"she asked opening her eyes
"Oh sorry I didn't want to wake you up"he said
"Where are you going it's so early"she said
"I am going for my morning run I will be back soon take care"he said kissing her forehead and made his way outside.

Natasha had woke up and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey Romanoff"Sam said
"Hey Sam" she said
"I am happy that you are back we missed you"he said
"I missed you too"she said and he smiled
"I made pancakes have some I would like to stay with you but business you see"he said
"Thank you"she said
"Don't even mention it bye see you later"he said opening the door.

She ate her pancakes and wonder Sam is here Steve is here where is Bucky ? Does he remember her after all of this? She was broke to even mentioning his name but she is strong enough to hide emotions once again.
She checked her phone while finishing her pancakes.She walked to Steve's room.

"Natalia?"Bucky yelled from behind

Natasha stood there in shook did he just called her  Natalia or she misheard is her mind playing games? or he remembered Nobody knew her real name Natalia She changed it it reminded her of the red room of her past.

"What did you said?"she asked as Bucky approached her
"I said um Natasha how are you? Steve was so worried"Bucky said
"I am okay thanks"she said
"Glad to hear that"he said looking at her bruises she wasn't okay
"Thank you"she said looking at his eyes
"If you need anything I am here"he said

She nobbed and left for Steve's room.

Bucky has remembered everything about the red room the pain that he has cause her  she hated him.He has ruin her hurt her raped her.But he was in love with her he was her master back there.Natasha was and is the love of his life he wanted her.He couldn't let her know that he remembered he will win her heart again.

Natasha got in the shower in the hot water relaxing her hurt body.She got ready and left.When Steve arrived he was so happy he couldn't be more excited Natasha would be there his love he needs to tell her he can't keep it anymore.

"Natasha I am here"he said but there was not answer "Natasha where are you? Don't play with this please"he said searching the whole house.

Steve searches everywhere in the kitchen in the living room at their rooms.Sam and Bucky were out for some work but Natasha? She left him again? She run again? She run away from him again? He didn't tell her he was so worried for her.He sat on the couch looking at the wall in front of him he tried to hold his tears.

Is Natasha gone forever this time?
What will happen next?
Please give your reviews and votes let me know what do you think❤️
Next chapter soon...