NO ONE'S POV

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon went to buy some fruits on the side walk market near the hospital before going to work. She wanted to give it to Nayeon, while she was out shopping she saw a car running fast towards a Mother and a baby that was crossing the street she ran to them......

*Crash* 

*Ambulance siren*

DH : "Jihyo-ah! We had a call, we have a donor. I'm going to call Tzuyu for the operating room. Ms. Im you should prepare."

Nayeon and the other girls started to pray, and soon after, Tzuyu came to take her to the operating room. The operation lasted for 7 hours. It was successful but she still needs to stay in ICU they need to take a closer look at her.

JIHYO'S POV

It's been days since she went to sleep. Her heart was stable and she was transferred back to her regular room. Me and the girls take turns in staying and watching her as we wait for her to wake up. There was a lot of letters from the school and even from her nurses. 

The operation was a success and where hoping that we can celebrate after she wake up. I arrived at her room to see a sleeping Sana by her side and Tzuyu reading a book in the couch.

TY : "Unnie good morning."

JH : "Good morning Tzuyu-ah how is unnie?"

TY : "She's doing great but she haven't waken up yet."

JH : "Arraso, why did you let Sana sleep in there?"

TY : "She wants Nayeonnie to wake up with someone by her side. I tried to convinced her to sleep in the couch but she doesn't want to."

*Knock*Knock*

MM : "Good morning!"

Momo woken up Sana with her loud greetings.

DH : "Hey babe you're too loud."

 SN : "Ohayo!"

TY : "Shhh what did we say about being loud?"

MM : "Maybe she'll hear us...."

DH : "We know you want to wake her up but she's just resting. You guys don't need to worry so much, you too Dr. Park."

JH : "I'm not, I'm glad that everything is okay now."

CY : "Good morning we bought breakfast today."

JH : "Thank you Minari, Chaeyoung-ah."

MN : "Unnie?"

JH : "Nothing but I'm sure she's going to wake up soon."

CY : "You guys can go after breakfast me and Mina we'll look after her."

DH : "Arraso, it's me and Momo's turn to stay the night, we'll come early so the two of you can rest."

We finished eating breakfast and about to leave when I notice Sana putting Kkaengie beside unnie.

JH : "Sana-chan it's taking unnie's space."

SN : "Jihyo-ah you know she always cling to her right? It's the only thing she have from Jeong."

MN : "Just leave it there unnie, I know she'll be happy to see Kkaengie when she wakes up."

JH : "Arraso, then see you guys later."

I went back to work and started to fix my documents. Since unnie is already okay, we're official releasing her as J.Y Park eldest daughter, there's no more sense in hiding it. It's time for the people to recognize her.

*Ring*Ring*

*Incoming call from : Myoui Mina*

MN : "Unnie!!!! She's awake!"

JH : "I'm coming."

*End of call*

I run quickly as possible, when I arrived I saw her sitting in the corner of her bed. Dahyun was checking her.

NY : "Omo Jihyo-ah long time no see." 

She smiled at me as if nothing happened, I miss her. I missed her smile. The tears I've been stopping role down my cheeks. I run to her for a hug.

NY : "Ouch Jihyo-ah you're opening my wound."

JH : "Sorry unnie I just missed you."

NY : "Arraso, you did a great job. You too Minari :)"

Momo and Sana came in the same time, both of them were already crying when they arrived. 

NY : "Haha you two stop crying I'm okay.

SN, MM : "Nayeonnie!!!!!" The two of them rushed to Unnie's side.

NY : "Arraso." She patted there heads. "You guys were right everything's turn out to be fine."

DH : "Okay you girls stop gathering around her, she need some air."

The rest of us settled... She was eating fruits and was back to her normal self though her movements were still small because of her wounds.

 She was eating fruits and was back to her normal self though her movements were still small because of her wounds

---

Next chapter will be the ending :)