CHAPTER 19

MINA'S POV

While the operating room was being prepared, they transferred Chaeyoung to a room. We walked and even boarded the elevator holding hands, saying nothing to each other. Though it seems that Chaeyoung had fallen asleep.

Once we got to her room they gave me her things, she only had her wallet, phone and keys with her. Soon enough Momo, Sana, Nayeon, Dahyun and Jihyo came.

*Knock*Knock*

DH : "Annyeong! How's Chaeng?"

MN : "Shhh keep it down she's still resting. What are all of you doing here?"

MM : "Sorry, Jihyo told us and as soon as we heard we made our way here."

NY : "Is she okay?"

MN : "She's okay unnie, but she still need to undergo some surgery for her eye brow."

SN : "Don't worry Mina-chan Tzuyu and Jeong said that there going to perform it."

MN : "Thank you guys for coming. Sit down, I have some water in the ref." I tried to stand up but Chaeyoung wouldn't let me go.

JH : "It's fine Mina she needs you by her side. You don't to bother with us we can do everything."

MN : "Thank you unnie."

We shared the foods that they brought, Chaeyoung was still sleeping. I was glad that she can rest, she looks very tired.

MM : "Hmm so is her parents coming?"

MN : "Her mom wanted to but Chaeyoung insisted her not to, she said it will be just a bother."

JY : "It is, her family is living abroad and smol have been living on her own. That's why she always hang out here."

I didn't know that she was living by herself. It must have been hard for her.

TY : "And what are you guys thinking? Making a circle around her while eating? You look like your worshiping her haha."

SN : "Cause we wanted to pay close attention to her."

JY : "Arraso but we need to take her now. Mina can you wake her up? We need to orient her."

MN : "Chaeng wake up, you need to go to the operating room." I said as I squeeze her hands.

She slowly opened her left eye, and started looking around.

CY : "Hmm who are you? Who am I? Where am I?"

NY : "Omo! Is this amnesia?"

MM : "Chaeyoung-ah! Were your friends."

SN : "Aniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

CY : "Pfffft HAHAHAHA I'm just joking."

NY : "Pabo! You scared us."

JY : "Hahaha you three share the same brain don't you?"

TY : "I thought I was watching a drama haha."

DH : "Well you can say my Momoring is the best actress."

JH : "Pabo!" Unnie smack each one of them "You three stop making fun of them or you'll end up sleeping in the couch."

NY : "Good thing we have Jihyo on our side."