NY : "Pleased to meet you."

JE : "Same here."

JY : "So unnie what bought you here?"

JE : "I came here to visit Chaeng but I thought of dropping by your office."

JY : "Ohhh she's on room ** on 4th floor."

JE : "Arraso...."

JY : "Unnie hold on I need to go to the rest room."

Jeong left, the room was filled with silence when Ji-eun stood up and closed the door.

JE : "So you're the girlfriend?"

NY : "Hmm yes."

JE : "I wanted to talk to you for a long time now."

NY : "Huh?"

JE : "Even she didn't mention you to me, I know everything. Even your heart condition. What do you plan to do?"

NY : "What are you saying? Just get to the point."

JE : "I know that only surgery can help you, what's your plan if the surgery fail? What if you die? Have you ever thought about that? I know Jeong loves you but think about it for a moment. What will happen to Jeong if you die? She's going to fall in despair, I'm not against you guys. I'm just thinking of what will happen if you die. Jeong will not be able to handle that. Don't you think it's better for her to have someone who can grow old with her?"

NY : "Who do you think you are to say those things? Your not even sure of what's going to happen."

JE : "That's the point anything can happen. Think about it carefully, would you really like her to undergo those crappy feelings?"

NY : "Sorry I do respects everyone's suggestion but I'm not going to leave her."

[Door opens]

[Door opens]

JY : "Why did you close the door?"

JE : "Oh there's to many people walking outside."

JY : "Arraso."

JE : "Then I'm going now. See you Jeong, and nice to meet you Ms. Im."

NY : "Same to you."

My blood was boiling because of what she said, I can't believe that beautiful face is hiding something hideous inside.

JY : "Babe lets go it's almost time for your check up."

NY : "Arraso babe."