And then, the witch appeared.

Long crimson hair flowing back, her body a sheer illusion that blended with the sparkling water beneath.

And she looked, looked in her eyes.

The young girl stared back with an unwavering look...As if it was every day that people met witches in the ocean.

A few seconds pass before the witch asks, " Only those who seek things humanly impossible will be blessed with a map from the Lady that leads to this forsaken island. And today I shall make you a deal ."

A few moments pass as the witch continues. " What is it that you so desperately seek for ?". The young girl stared at the witch, a flash of sorrow crossing her eyes .....

And for the first time that night she spoke, " I..... ", there was a pause before she spoke again.

" Every night, each and every night those memories haunt me, being treated like animals, all for their pleasure ...And then I escaped to the sea ." A small smile grew on her lips as she said that, but it was soon replaced by a frown so slight. She continued

" But not even the mighty sea could rescue me from my memories ."

" And then I couldn't take it anymore, so I asked the mightiest to give me a solution, and so He guided me here... You know what it is that I seek for ."

The witch stared at her willing her to go on as if she knew there was more that she wished for. "And..." she continued " I want to fall in love, and be with him till the end of eternity ."

The witch smiled at her and said, "Then let's not delay it, I will grant you your wishes if you are ready to sacrifice something that is important to you ." The young girl stood silently,

"Are you ready to sacrifice the only thing that mattered the most to you ?...Are you ready to sacrifice...everything ?" the witch asked with an unreadable expression.

Unsure of what she had to sacrifice, she replied: " If it means I can live a normal life once again, then yes, I am ready..."

The witch snapped her fingers and the dark void surrounding them started to sway and rumble, different colours flashing through the once black surroundings. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her body, she clenched herself and fell to her knees, wailing from the unbearable pain...

And then, the witch spoke.....

" Oh you who think so lowly of yourself, if only the light and dark could have merged once more so perfectly, a being of extinct to walk this earth, and yet there's a curtain to the truth. Think! For you have to find yourself before ye treasure ."

"WAIT!!" She screamed but the witch was gone, the place slowly turning to an inky black once again. She looked around, but the witch was nowhere to be seen. She was once again back at the temple, crouched on the floor filled with dust as if it was not used for decades. The walls around her had messy carvings in a certain language, unknown to any man. Slowly, she stood up from the floor and walked out of the temple.

As soon as she stepped out, she saw everything start to fall apart.

" Oh no...."