Chapter Eight// Love Money Party

Two Years Ago

"I fucking hate you Ashton Irwin. I hate you so fucking much and no one loves you."

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

Present day

To say Ashton was nervous was an understatement. He hasn't been to a party since he was 13 or 14 and did not end well. He was hoping that hey, maybe nothing will happen.

"Do you want a drink?"

"I'm underaged Luke"

"Who cares, so am I. You have to learn how to let loose baby."

Luke had put his hand on Ashton's lower back, dangerously close to his ass and Ash would be lying if he said he didn't love the feeling of how safe it made him feel.

So he took the drink.

☁︎☁︎

Ashton only had two drinks but he was already feeling the rush of the alcohol and a bit drunk.

He noticed Luke wsn't with him so he decided to go find him. He really didn't want to get left or get too drunk. So Ashton checked the rooms that seemed most populated until he came to one with smoke pouring out of it.

"Ashy baby, long time no see."

That voice. That cold and menacing voice that was sitting nex to Luke.

"You know him?"

"Oh I know all about little Ashy."

"Hello Destiny."

Luke was beyond confused but he was also getting higher than the empire state so he didn't mind.

"How's it been Ash? Do you still-"

"Shut up."

"What'd you just say to me?"

"I said Shut. Up."

Ashton was beyond terrified but there was no way in hell he was going to let this girl waltz into his life and ruin it again.

"Oh Ashton. Why don't you tell Lukey here about your dad? Or maybe your mom? Or how you're a fag? Oh and don't forget those cuts, you attention seeking whore. I hate -"

And thats when shit went down.

☁︎★☁︎★☁︎

el oh el

sorry for taking so long to update :( but i hope you guys like this.

calum is daddy af

dude i love how i ended it i'm cackling.

and i have a twitter! (i mean i've had it i just wasn't allowed to use it) i'm @/Zenscliffoconda so yeah you can follow me if you'd like.

and yes when ashton was 13 he went to some high school party (last chapter flashback part) and thats why the girl was drunk but she was like 15 so yeahyeah (you don't have to pay attention to the flashback thingies but the dates will be important)

bye ilysm

-Ausha