Chapter Four // Bad Boys Are No Good

4 Years Ago 

Crying always felt terrible. Vision unclear, choking on your own breath, and the uncontrolablness of it all.

So Ashton chose to ignore it. But that meant sometimes he didn't even know if he was crying or not

"You okay Ash? You're uhm crying?" Calum sounded worried. But Ashton knew better. No one ever worried about him. So he jst laughed a bitter laugh, breathy and full of despair and anger that confused the boy sitting next to him "Oh I'm fine Cal, I'm always fine."

⚇⚇⚇☺︎

Present Day

Ashton did not like Algebra.

He loved school Algebra was just an acception. So he sat at the bench near the fence that was close to the sidewalk. Ashton watched people walk by, seeing them laugh and joke around or simply walk alone with headphones blaring music loudly in their ears.

Ashton wanted to be able to be free like the people outside of the fence. He wanted to be able to walk home and not be scared and have many friends to walk with him. He wanted to roam freely and not have a care in the world and not have to worry about getting his siblings from school or getting them to events.

He did have to worry about his sibilings because no one else could.

"Hey there stranger"

and Ashton smiled, well smiled as much as he could when he was basically doing the devil's work.

:Hey there mister."

"What are you working on?"

"Flipping Algebra" Ashton frowned but Luke smirked because who says flipping?

"Flipping? Why not fucking?"

"It's a swear word"

"So what? Say it with me, fucking"

"Don't swear"

"Fucking"

"Don't swear"

"Ashton you're almost 17"

"So doesn't mean I should swear"

"Don't swear Luke"

"I'm 18 Ash bite me"

"Not my fault you got held back"

"Fucking hell"

"I said don't swear"

"Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cock, sucker, motherfucker, tits, fart, turd, and twat"

"Luke stop swearing"

"Bitch bastard-"

"I said to fucking stop cussing now you little bitch stop swearing"

Ashton gasped and woah how could he say such dirty words? He shook his head frantically covering his mouth while Luke watched on in amusement.

"See you had it in you."

"Shut up, Luke. I need to do this."

"Leave him alone"

Ashton whipped around to see Calum glaring at Luke and nononono Ashton did not need an angry Calum.

"Fine, whatever. Bye Ash see you."

Luke scoffed, eyeing Calum before getting back on his longboard, leaving the school. Ashton watched frowning because Luke was so attractive and he just wanted to talk with him and be friends with him. But he knew Calum did not approve of his affiars with the tattoed boy.

"I told you to stay away from him Ashton! Look at him! He is all tattoo's and drugs and alcohol and sex and all he wants is in your pants."

"B-b-but he's not that bad" Ashton was irritated but he didn't want to show it since he really had to because  yes, Calum has warned Ashton time after time ,after time ,after time. It should be clear the curly haired boy to not talk to the boy with blue eyes.

"Just, Just don't go near him okay Ash? Don't"

☺︎☹☺︎☹☺︎☹☺︎☹☺︎☹☺︎

So wey-hey look at how cute lashton is.

They're cute af.

Also I do not remember if I said their ages but Ashton is 16 almost 17 (uhm) and Luke is 18 because i live for things where Lukey is older than Ashy.

Also even though I'm a firm believer that Ash tops, Luke will be topping in this fic because it works better lol.

Calum is so protective I cri.

Ashton will also be kinda innocent 

And if  somebody can, can someone make me a new cover for this story? I don't quite like the cover ha (you can inbox me on Line @/larryand5sos (( i know its not kik but i don't have and am not allowed to use it i'm lame)) so yeah)

I hope you liked this because i like making people happy

This story got R rated because of language but i emailed wattpad so i'll see what happens

i love you like 9+10 is 21

-Ausha