Chapter 4: Loren's Festival

Excuse me, This is the author here. This part im about to give, its copyrighted. the scenes and ideas were thought by me. So dont say, "Wait, that never happened!" Anyways. Be a fan ;D Moving on...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Eddie and Loren walk out of the jet holding hands, they look around and noticed that they landed in a nowhere place. They walked onto the street. Eddie said  "Jake, we'll be right back, we're gonna look around New York."

"All right. You can chill out NY until 8:30. Until then, i want you backstage at 8:15." said Jake. Eddie and Loren nod yes, and walk to the sidewalk. While they were waiting for the cars to stop, Eddie and Loren chatted for about 3 minutes.

"You nervous babe?" asked Eddie.

"Are you kidding! Im thrilled!" said Loren smiling. Eddie leaned in close to her and kissed her. Loren kissed him passionately. They both smilied at eachother.

"Loren." said Eddie

"Yea?" said Loren.

"I love you so much." said Eddie.

"I love you more" said Loren chuckling. Then the cars stopped. They walked across the street and Eddie took Loren to this fancy resturaunt called, "McDonalds"  (LOL JUST KIDDING) The resturaunt's name is Delicous. Eddie looked through the menu and saw pasta with alfredo sauce. He told Loren he was getting that. Loren got shrimp cocktails.

As the waiter handed them their food, they picked up their forks and spoons. They ate for about 7 minutes and finished.

"Loren. Why dont we go somewhere romantic?" asked Eddie.

"Hmm... like where?"said Loren giving a huge grin at Eddie.

"I have my own penthouse like the one back in L.A a couple blocks away from here." said Eddie. He called the waitress and gave her the money for the food. She took it and said "Enjoy Your day!"

Eddie grabbed Loren's hand and took her to the limo. He got in after her and started to kiss her while the limo driver was driving to the penthouse. When they got there, they broke up the kiss and went upstairs. If you walk in there, all you can see is a beautiful, Eddie-customizied apartment.

Loren sat on the couch and Eddie sat too. They kissed for a loooong time and laid down on the couch like they did in his dad's bungalow. Loren smiled and said, "Should i go make some sandwiches?" Loren chuckled.

Eddie said, "After this." Eddie kissed her and kissed her and the alarm went off. That means that its time to go back to the festival. Eddie grabbed his keys and locked the penthouse. They went downstairs and got in the limo.