Chapter 3: Eddie goes to jail

Eddie's POV

As the cops pulled me away from Loren, I yelled "I love you so much Loren!" She started to smile. The cops handcuffed me and put me in the car. Loren went back to the car. I was guessing she was going to the Police Station. As the cops drove to the department, they started asking me questions like:

What got you so angry that made you push Chloe off that terrace?

What were you and Chole arguing about?

Was there anyone else at the apartment that night that knew what happened?

I got pissed off because these questions aren't compared to my story. I remember the whole thing. I was arguing with Chloe about who killed my mom that night. She said that it was Tyler who drove my mom and dad over. I punched Tyler in the lip. Then Dylan Boyd came upstairs and I saw him picking Chloe up and fighting with her next to the terrace. Next thing I know, Chloe Carder just got pushed off a terrace.

We got to the station. They took me out of the car and we walked to one of the jail cells. There were 3 other men in there. Suddenly, one of the men came up to me and started whistling my hit song, "Something in the Air." I got pissed off because he was annoying me so much. It reminded me of my music career. Before I was "dead," I loved my music life. I started to love it more then ever before because I was with my beautiful, talented girlfriend Loren.

Loren's POV

My mom and I were at the station. I was telling my mom that he got in jail because of me. I kept telling myself it waste my fault. My mom Nora said, " No, it's not your fault!"

I said, " It is! The police must have followed me! I just missed Eddie so much! And now theyre probably ginns take him away from me!" I said sadly.

The strangest thin just happened. Chloe Carder, walked in the station saying "I'd like to drop the charges on Eddie. I remember now. Dylan Boyd pushed me off the terrace."