Welcome to beacon

I don't own any of the characters only mine that I make up on my own.

====•••••====•••••====••••=======••••==

Kamiko pov

Waking up in the morning I remember I am not in the same land as I used to be. I woke up way earlier than ruby and yang so I go out to the forest to train. I started to punch a few trees kick them mostly working on my tiejustu today, but I am also going to go and build up my stamina with running and other exercises. I am putting on my chakra weights so that it will be a better work out. After running 7 miles and doing a couple of pushups and sit-up and crunches and planks I go back to the house to see Ruby's and yangs dad up and making food.

"Umm hi." I day kind of shy.

"Hello kamiko nice to see you up and about this early in the morning. The girls are still asleep but you can wake them up since breakfast and the plan to beacon is going to be leaving soon."

"Sure sounds good... I don't know your name."

"Oh that's not so important right now hahaha just wake up the girls and get ready to head off to beacon."

"Sure." Leaving the room to walk up the stairs I make my shadow clone and have her wake up yang so I could wake up ruby. After waking both of the girls we sat down ate some breakfast and left the house to go on the plan.

Walking up to the plan I could feel my anxiety worsen because I never flown in the air like that. As if yang could sense my anxiety she turns around.

"Hey, don't worry these are state of the art they won't crash or something and you will have ruby and I to protect you."

"Thanks but I am scared of being up high and in the air like that. I like to be on the ground safe and sound."

"Well you can't get to beacon from the ground you need to fly the school is kind of well let's put it it's on a mountain but it looks like it's floating."

"Well can't I just climb up the mountain and meet up guys up there?" I ask with a puppy dog face on.

"No way, you're going to experience something new." And with that yang pushed me in the plan ruby had grabbed my hand to help calm me down but that didn't really help me that much. Once we where up in the air a kid got sick and started to throw up I didn't pay much attention to the guy but yang and ruby where they called him puke guy. I just looked out the window and was absolutely amazed at what I saw. The world is totally different from mine own.

Once we landed I see ruby going crazy about different weapons."

"She has a flaming sword, oh and she has a gun club!" She gets in a small mood.

"Calm down little sister." Yang says

"But our wepons are an extension of ourselves." She says with passion.

"Ummm I don't have any wepons but my kuni and sherinkin and my daggers." I tell her.

"But your not from our world. What is your exemption of yourself back where you are from?" She asks.

"Well that is our Justu we know and learn, our chakra nature and so forth." I tell her while putting my hand on my hip.

"That makes sense. Oh by the way do you want to try to blend in a little more here because your cloths make you look totally different from everyone else." Yang said.

"Na I like my cloths, I am going to stick with them but thank you for asking." I tell them nicely.

"Anyways my friends are here so I have to go." Yang said whole soeedong off with her friends.

"Where are we supposed to go?" I ask ruby

"I have no idea." I said spinning around to take in the view but it didn't go as planned and I ended up tripping on someone bags.

'Who needs this much bags for school? No one else seems to have that much clothing with them.' I ask my fox spirit.

'I don't know but we are about to find out.'

"Excuse me. Just watch where you are going." The girl said.

"Oh oops my bad I fell." I said whole getting up taking a closer look the girl had all white hair tied to the side and a nice white dress on and heels.

"Do you not know what is in here? Dust is in here it's raw dust and it's very very potent." She said whole shaking the dusk in my face I sneezed and let's just say a lot of stuff happens maybe fire lighting and some ice happened. Then she lost it on me.

"Aren't you a little too youn to be here?" She asked me getting all sassy.

"Ummm..." is all I coukd say while she was yelling at me. Ruby kind of stayed out of it to my displeasure. Until just now.

"Hey it was just an accident no need to be so harsh to her. She isn't from around here so she doesn't know what dust is." She says.

"Oh your not from around here? Every place has dust sooo you should know the basics of it. You are such a child."

"What ruby is saying I am not from your world!" I yell at her.

"Please like that is even a thing." She said stomping her foot. "And you mrs red hair your also way too young to be here as well."

"Ummmm." She says

"Do you even know who I am?"

"Your wise snene from the snee company. The one who has questionable work partners." A girl with all back hair a cute bow white shirt black tights.

With that she huffed away and walked away. "Thank you-" before I could finish my thanks the other girk had disappeared on me and ruby. "Oh great we are lost! Lonely and no clue what we are doing."

"Yeah seems like it." Ruby said to me as she turned around she ran into a guy knocking him on the floor. "Hey it's puke guy."

"I am not! I get motivation sickness easier than most people." He said. He had blond hair a Chevy plate jeans. He looked basic to me.

"Yeah sooo do you know how to get to the place where need to meet up with people?" I asked bored.

"No." He said to us. Just great all 3 of us are clueless.