5

*cameron pov*
sup finally got my pov hehe

after i heard what had happened at school i was beyond furious but the law states i can't just attack another alpha with out the elders and the kings approval unless jake decides to attack. i walked into the office and started my daily reports as ryder walked in.
" how is she? " i said not looking up.

" shes fine but i don't how long it will be until we loose her to him luckily i was there but what happens if i wasn't i would've lost her to him " she said as she sat down on the couch rubbing her face.

" ashley is strong she will pull through if y'all mate he won't be able to affect her " i said looking up." and after what happened today you have dallas and i's permission to mate with her "

" it's not simple i wanted it to be special for her " she said.
" i know but it's the only way so this don't happen again " i said as i watched her intently

" ok i will talk to her about it " ryder said as she left the room. about an hour later i had smelt arousal in the air and lucky the walls were sound proof.

*ashley pov* * warning Mature content skip ahead if you don't wanna read*

i was sitting on the bed when ryder came in.

" hey handsome are you ok? " i said as she walked over to me taking her shirt off.

" i-i-i want to mate baby " she said as she unbuckled her belt.

" then come get me daddy " i said as i laid on the bed to notice that shes already on top of me already naked.

" eager much " i laughed as i reached down to stroke her dick.

" ngh~ maybe let daddy show you how much i love you " she said as she moans softly biting her lip. before i could say anything i felt her lips on mine as she ran her tongue across my lower lip. i decided to tease her and not let her in but she had other plans and grabbed my right boobs which caused me to gasp. our tongues fought for dominance but she had won and explored her new territory. after a while i felt her move to my neck as she begins to bite and suck on my sweet spot.

" baby~ nggh~ mark me make me yours please " i said as my sharp claws and
canine teeth begin to merge.

" as you wish my queen " she said as i felt her fangs sink into my neck as she rips my clothes off in a smooth fast motion. she licked my new found Mark then began to suck on it.

" ah~ don't ~nngh~ tease me daddy " i said as i could barely let out a single word as she teasingly played with my clit.. she then got between my legs and positioned herself in front of my core.

" ready? i'll go slow and gently " she said as she looked at me. i nodded and she slowly slide into my entrance with her tip hitting my hymen. she looked at me and i nodded again. i suddenly felt a sharp pain in my pelvis and knew she had broke through my hymen. after 5 minutes i looked at her.

" move daddy fuck me until i can't walk anymore " i said as i pulled her down and sank my teeth into her neck marking her. she began to move at a slow gently pace.

" mm~ daddy please go harder and faster " i said as i felt her go faster and twice as times harder.

" nggh~ your so tight baby i can barely move " she said as she went faster. i had felt her put my left nipple into her mouth as she licked and sucked on it. after a while i felt a tight knot in my stomach.

" damn baby you getting tighter i think i might cum " she said as she grunted a little.

" mm~ daddy ~mm~ fuck ~ nggh~ cum please ~ mmm~ fill me with you seed " i said as i started to breath heavily. before i knew it i felt a warm liquid enter my womb.

" DADDY/ASHLEY " we both screamed at the same time as she fell on me. after we came down from our high i flipped us over so i was straddling her. i began to bounce up and down as our mixed cum and my blood spilled out.

" shit baby your still so tight god i love you " she said as she began to pant.

* dallas pov** meanwhile*

i walked into the house as i smelt arousal in the air.

" aye cam whos fucking " i said as i walked into the kitchen.

" ryder and ashley they been going for about an hour i think " she said as she made herself a sandwich.

" shit at least that asshole can't use his pheromones on ashley anymore but i got a bad feeling i think we need to call the elder council and the king here for a meeting " i said as i walked over to the fruit bowl.

" that is a great idea i'm going to call them as soon as i get into our office " cameron said as she walked out of the soon just as jasmine walked in.

" hey papi wanna have some fun i'm really bored and this arousal ain't helping " she said as she leaned against me with her hand going into my unzipped jeans.

" sure lets go! " i said as i lifted her up and ran to our room closing and locking the door.

*unknown pov*

i looked at the blood moon pack house as i smelt arousal.

" seems they are getting busy all of them " said the cloaked stranger.

" yes but we should reveal our selfs soon ryan " the lady said.

" i know grace your children think your missing our do ours think so too " said ryan.

" i brought you 4 here now pay up " i said with a stern look.

" we will " said the buffed tall intersex.
" ryan will pay we promise " grace said as her wife paid me.

" lets go " dracina said as she dragged jace to the house. they knocked as they wall 3 naked girls open the door.

*no one pov*

" CAMERON DALLAS RYDER! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON " a short girl said as she came in. she saw 4 cloaked girls and ran to 2 of them.

" MAMA! DADDY! YOUR ALIVE " she ran and hugged jace and dracina as cameron and dallas came and hugged them. 2 more girls came in

" MAMA! " jasmine and anna screamed as they ran to ryan and grace and hugged them.