Kurt Cobain

Kurt Cobain

Imagine
... being Nirvana's manager, Danny Goldberg's, daughter and Aaron's date, but Kurt having a crush on you.

Y/N: Hey Kurt!

(gif 1) Kurt: Oh! Y/N! Nice to see you... You look good today... I mean like always, but today you look really good.

Y/N: Oh... Thank you. You are a real charmer, Kurt. In fact i tried to impress someone certain... but whatever... What are you doing?

Kurt: I am working on a song. Do you want to hear it.

Y/N: Actually i am a bit in hurry. But tomorrow i am free. I'll come over and listen to you. Only if it's okay for you. If you don't want me to...

Kurt: No! Sure! Come whenever you want. I'd like having you here! By the way,... I wonder if you maybe want to go ou...

Aaron: Y/N! Hello... You look stunning!

Y/N: Thanks Aaron. You look very handsome...

Aaron: Thank you too, well... the movie starts at quarter past eight. Are you ready to go?

Y/N: I just have to say goodbye to my dad. I'll be right back.

Smiling you turned around and left the boys alone.

Kurt: You are going to the cinema with her...?

Aaron: Yes... I am so happy. She is such a nice and sweet girl. She is a dream. I asked her out yesterday and she said yes. I've wanted to ask her out since we met her. This could be a the start of something long-lasting... Probably she is the one. I can't explain, but I have this feeling... You know?

Kurt: Oh... wow... Okay... That's great...

Y/N: Hey Aaron! I am ready to go go...

Aaron: I am coming, Darling! See you Kurt!

Y/N: Yeah! See you Kurt!

You and Aaron left the studio lauthing.

(gif 2) Kurt: Mhm... Bye... and shit...!