Roger Daltrey

Roger Daltrey

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Roger Daltrey

Imagine
...being John's little sister and hanging around with the guys. You having a small crush an Roger, your brother's friend. During a walk with the boy's you made some flower garlands for your friends and making a lot of fun about and with them.

Y/N: You look beautiful Pete. The pink fits your hair color...

Pete: I hate to confess it, but it's true... and now leave me alone, Entwistle!

Giggling you turned around and walked next to Roger.

Y/N: Oh you too, Rog. The yellow flowers underlines your eye color.

Roger: Oh, don't you think it's kind of embarrassing?

Y/N: Nooooo... Why would you think something like this?

Roger: Because it would look more beautiful on you, Y/N Entwistle.

(gif) Slowly he came close to you, looking deep in your eyes. His heart beats as fast as never. Steady nearing your lips...

John: ROGER! The hell are you doing with my little sister! Move!

Roger: Yeah! Sorry, John. *whispering* Maybe we could met some day... alone... *whispering*

Y/N: *whispering* Yea,... I'd like to...*whispering*

John: HEY! I said MOVE! Two meters space between the both of you!