John Deacon

John "Deaky" Deacon

John "Deaky" Deacon

Imagine
... John having a crush on you for a long, long time, but is to shy to tell you. Besides he is sure that you rather want to be with someone else and not with the quiet Bass-player. So he settled for being just friends with you, so he could be near you. But then the chaos happened, better known as...
Roger Meddows Taylor

Y/N: ...and have you heard about this new Vinyl shop in Camden, Deaky?

John: No, not yet... Do they have something special?

Y/N: Yeah. They have lot's of different stuff. The Pink Cats, The Gonzales,..

John: Oh, i love The Gonzales...

Y/N: I want to go tomorrow. Do you want to come with me?

Then Roger enters the room.

John: Oh,... y-yea... j-just you and i... I' ll pick you up at... What do you think about eight?

Y/N: That's great. So tomorrow, eight, at my house. I am looking forward to go with you.

(gif) Roger: Oh my god! Finally! After years, Deaky! He talks about you day and night, Y/N. Eventually you asked her out. He was a pain in the ass. So your dating now, heee. I've always told you, Deaky, just try it. You are so in love with her for this long and...
Hey... Why are you looking at me like this?