Book 2?

I'm thinking of writing a continuation or beginning of Tom's son, Joo-ha but in a different story as I feel this is a Tom Riddle love story and shouldn't combine the two. 

Tell me what your opinion on this is, should I continue it here or on a second book?

---

A little spoiler if I do decide to publish the second book:

Being the evilest wizard's son had its advantages and disadvantages, people are afraid of you constantly, some try to be brave but cowar at the mere sight of you. They talk behind your back yet fake loyalty in front of you. 

Although Joo-ha didn't mind the attention or lack of approach by fellow students as he hated interacting anyways, he loved the fear on people's faces, sometimes even professors. 

Inheriting most of his traits from his father, he was an exact replica of Tom. The mysterious persona, the alluring eyes and the cruel intentions were all there. But he did take something from his mum, that was the power to lure people in. Not the same way as his father no, not by manipulating them, but simply by pretending to be there for them at the hardest times.

Joo-ha had it all, and with the skills to do whatever he wished, no one could stand up to him. 

You're probably wondering, what about the mighty Professor Dumbledore? Well, there was a simple answer to that, he had came in contact with Gellert Grindelwald before in his dream, yes. The Villian had told him every single one of Dumbledore's weaknesses that even his father didn't know, well until he told him.

Joo-ha was a rising force and people don't see anyone stopping him and his family anytime soon.