"Uh.... Yeah, I guess...." you agreed, still not able to understand her concept of 'Grooming'.

"Hey hey! Lets listen to some songs, shall we?" she suggested.

"Yeah, sure..." you said, starting to get slightly comfortable.

Then, she put her hand under her button up shirt and pulled out a small black cuboid. You just watched and wondered how she was able to hide it there.

"What's that?" you asked, not able to recognise that thing Alice had in her hands.

Alice: "Oh this?" she said while pointing towards the box. "This is a Cholas Mp3 player." she said while turning on the player, causing the screen to light up.

"I see..." You said.

Alice: "There! Found my playlist!" she said with an excited face, after swiping through the screen for an entire minute.

"Ok, lets here those songs then" You said, starting to get equally excited.

Alice: "A'ight!" she said as she tapped on the screen, selecting a song from the never ending list.

Alice: "The song name is 'Skeletons' from 'Tails and Inverss' feat. Nevve. Do you know the best thing about this song?"

"No... I never heard it." you said while rubbing the back of your head.

Alice: "That's toooootally fine! You get to listen to it for the first time with your best buddy after all!" she said while playfully elbowing your gut.

"Yeah right...." You said while sweat dropping. Finding it funny that she considered herself to be your best buddy. But in all honesty, you were actually glad she did.

Alice: "Well then, open your ears!" she low yelled while taping on the 'Play' icon.

While the song continued playing, you couldn't help but notice Alice's lilting hums, as she slowly tilted her torso side-to-side. While her bushy white hair was loosely swinging along.
Even with a charmingly scary appearance, she had a very pleasant and jubilant aura around her.

Somehow, she gave you a chance to get comfortable. And let your guard down.

Alice: "Say (Y/N)" she called out, while still closing her eyes and slowly tilting herself side to side in rhythm.

"Hmm?" you hummed in response, while slightly leaning back and pressing your hands against the soft cushion of the stretcher.

Alice: "Why can't I find any memories in you before the age of 12?" she asked. Reminding you that she had read all your memory's.

"Well... From what I've been told" You began, taking in a huge breath before continuing.
"I was met with a terrible accident at the age of 11. Was hit by a truck apparently. It left me rendered off any memory's I had up until that point." You said while slightly flailing your legs.

Alice: "I see.."

"Yup"

Alice: "So... You have, like absolutely no memory of what happened in the first 11 years?" she asked, finally opening her eyes and sitting up straight.

"Well. Sometimes, I've felt something like Deja vu........ But that's the end of it" You said.

Alice: "I see.... By the way." she said, changing the topic.
"How was your day? Anything interesting?"