epilogue

SEVEN YEARS LATER

I breathed in the scent of coffee, as I walked in the cafe qand ordered myself some coffee and waited.

I looked over my shoulder to see the high school I went to, when I was a teen. "mmm, memories." the flashbacks of unpleasant memories come gushing in my head.

I play with a strand of my hair with my finger, as I recalled when I finally learned to love and care for myself, the hardest part of my life was finding what i wanted to do after high school, i was lost.

I got my coffee and went to sit beside the window. I went on my phone and scrolled through instagram, and stopped as a post catches my eye. "high school reunion?" i read. i thought for a while and debated whether to go or not.

i let out a sigh. 'it wouldn't hurt to show up, right?' i thought to myself before continuing to read the details.

"At 4 PM?" I looked at the time. 'ITS 3:30 ALREADY?' I screamed inside, as I dashed out of the cafe and head towards my car. "location, location, location." I repeated as I looked at the caption for more info. "okay." I sighed and started the car heading to the location. "do I look okay?" I spoke to myself as I drove. "I mean the clothes I'm wearing, and my hair is okay."

later

i nervously fixed my hair, as I closed the car door. "well," I ruffled my hair a bit. "here goes nothing." I walked in and noticed the venue was huge. "huh, you don't look familiar?" I turned around to see my old homeroom teacher as he raised his eyebrows. "you look a bit.. too expensive to have attended this school." he frowns a bit as he thinks deeply. "mr. kim," i chuckle and bow a bit before continuing. "i'm kind of upset that you don't remember the infamous f/n y/n." i sigh in a joking manner. "f/n y/n..?" he paused and finally remembers as his eyes widen. "my goodness! you've changed a lot." i smile a little and shake my head. "times changed, mr. kim," i chuckle. "i'm finally looking after myself properly, that's what made me change so much." i gesture to myself. "i've came to love myself dearly." my former home room teacher smile at my words. "i'm glad that you've grown up into a mature person, ms. f/n." i smile at him and bow a little. "thank you, i'll get going now and enjoy the party." i inform him and greet him goodbye before walking off but pause upon hearing a familiar voice i haven't heard in years.

"y/n?" a voice called, I looked at the person and smiled unsure. "hey."
"y/n?" yoongi's eyes widen at the so familiar yet so different person infront of him. "i can't believe that you're right-" yoongi gets cut off by a smaller voice. "papa!" a little boy held onto his legs. "a-ah, hyun. you're done playing with your uncles?" the little boy shook his head. "he kinda freaked out, and looked for you." a deep voice explained making me look up, recognizing the guy as kim taehyung, one of the guys who yoongi spoke to and hung out with. "your kid?" I asked gesturing at the little boy. "uh yeah, stuff happened and I ended up getting my girl pregnant." he scratches the back of his neck. "how old is he?" I waved at the little guy. "he's 4, hyunwoo-ah say hi." the kid mumbled a greeting with a shy smile. "he looks just like you." I chuckled. "where's the mom?" "she dropped hyun at my front door and disappeared." he picked hyun up. "That's so cruel." I felt bad for the child and for yoongi, all the responsible was dumped on him and he had to go through it all alone.

I laid a hand on his shoulder and smiled softly. "I'm so proud of you, yoongi-ah." his eyes looked so sad after the sentence. "I'll see you around." I patted hyun's back and waved at yoongi.

"y/n, wait." yoongi handed hyun to taehyung, and chased after me holding my wrist.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." he softly let out. "You didn't deserve the shit everyone had thrown at you, in high school. we're sorry, we were immature." he caressed my hand with his thumb. "it's alright.." i mumbled unsure of what to say, after all. i haven't thought about the past for the passed 7 years. i'm not sure how i'm suppose to take this.

yoongi bit his lower lip. "i know that you must hate me so much-" before he could continue his sentence i interrupt him laying my hand on his shoulder. "we were basically children, right now i'm not sure what to feel but," i let out a soft sigh. "anger is nowhere to be spotted." i chuckle and look around. "anyway," i continue and look at him again and smiles softly. "it was nice seeing you again," my eyes trail at the tall figure beside yoongi and smile at him as well. "you too, taehyung-ssi." he smiles a bit at that and nods. "with pleasure." he mumble staring in my eyes.

after that i walked off to a table and got myself a drink before going out to the balcony which fortunately for me, had no one hanging out at.

"god.." i let out a deep breath and rests my elbows on the balustrade and take a sip of my drink.

"i never knew i'd see you again so soon," a deep voice mumbled as i feel arms slowly wrap themselves around my waist. sighing, i turn around and look up to see a pair of eyes full of desire and need staring down at me. "ms. y/n," he chuckles caressing my waist w his thumb. "mmm.. or should i say, mrs. kim." he smirked slightly. "what an actor you are." i mumble looking up in his eyes. "i couldn't possibly just went straight to you while my best friend was talking." he chuckle and lean forward planting soft kisses on my shoulder. "you didn't tell me you were also coming to the reunion party, i missed you." he mumbles. "you just saw me earlier," i chuckle running my fingers through taehyung's hair. "but i missed you too," i kissed his cheek before continuing to talk. "i didn't know the party you were attending was the reunion party." he hums and backs up caressing my jawline w his thumb. "mmm.. that's my bad, sorry baby. " he chuckled before pressing his lips on mine.

hey, yoongi?

I never got to tell you but i married your best friend 3 years ago.