"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and I love you so damn much," Luke said making me smile and wake up.

"I'll let it slide this time Hemmings," I said with a chuckle, "Merry Christmas, I love you too."

"I'll let you go back to sleep Parker, goodnight."

I got comfortable and fell back asleep with a smile on my face.

"Wake up loser," I heard my brother say as a pillow hit me in the face. I groaned sitting up.

"Merry Christmas to you too," I muttered. I rubbed my eyes and then picked up a pillow throwing it back at my brother. He was too fast, so he moved out of the way letting my pillow hit the wall.

"You suck!" I called out at him with a light laugh. I pulled the covers off of myself and climbed out of bed. I had to steady myself once I stood up. I wasn't use to standing or walking since I had been laying in bed the last couple of days.

I walked out into the living room to see my brother, sister, and dad sitting on the couch.
We all exchanged our good mornings as I sat down on the floor.

My gifts contained of: new books, a pair of converse, chocolate, and 20 dollars. My dad, brother, and I decided to watch a movie while my sister made pancakes for breakfast. She called us once it was all ready and we all sat together at the dining room table, which rarely ever happened.

"What are you doing today Bailey?" My brother asked.

"Luke invited me to hang out with his family," I said looking down at my food.

"You're going to take it easy right?" My sister questioned.

"Of course," I said pushing what was left of my breakfast around on my plate. The memories of me fainting after meeting Luke's family came back. I cringed thinking about it and then tried to push them out of my brain.

"I'm gonna go shower," I said standing up and taking my plate into the kitchen. I scraped what was left of my breakfast into the trash and then put my plate into the sink.

I walked back into the dining room and exchanged my goodbyes with my siblings. They promised to call and check up on me in a few days, I nodded and made my way into my room. I grabbed my phone and decided to text Luke.

*I'll be ready to come over after my shower :)*

*Okay babe text me when you're ready and i'll come get you :-)*

I tossed my phone onto my bed and grabbed a towel making my way to my bathroom.

-

I pulled on my shoes and grabbed the bag of gifts I had for Luke before exiting my room.

"I'm leaving for Luke's, bye dad," I said walking into the living room where my dad was watching TV.

"By take it easy and call me if you need anything," he said as I made my way towards the front door.

"Hey babe," I said with a smile while I put on my seatbelt, putting the bag of gifts next to my feet.

"Hi," Luke said with a smile, "I told you not to get me anything," he pouted nodding at the bag on the floor.

"Who says they're for you?" I teased. Luke nodded and backed out of my driveway.

"Tell me if you need to lay down, or if you don't feel good, okay?" Luke asked sternly as he kept his eyes on the road.

The sky was full of grey clouds, I wouldn't be surprised if it started to snow soon. I looked at the trees as we drove, they were bare.

There weren't many cars on the road making the ride go by quickly.