Chapter 14

"Hey Bailey," Luke said into the phone

"Hey," I said with a smile, starting to walk around my room.

"So Ashton invited us over to his house today to watch movies and hang out. Our friends Calum and Michael will be there. He said Casey would be there too and that she was gonna invite your friend Ally," he said, "Wanna come? Or are you busy?"

"No I'm not, would you mind picking me up?" I asked nervously.

"I was going to anyways," he said with a smile clearly in his voice.

"Okay cool."

"I'll be there at 2," he said, "Bye Bailey."

I mocked him, "Bye Luke" I said with the exact same tone.

I hung up with phone with a smile pulling at my lips. I glanced at the clock and figured it was time for me to get moving and get ready for the day ahead of me.

Later that day, Luke honked once he got outside of my house.

"Hey you," he said as I got into the car. He seemed to be in a great mood.

"Hey," I said with a smile on my lips.

"I think everyone is already there, i'm always late," he said laughing and shaking his head at himself.

"Yeah let's clarify that when we get there okay? You're the cause of us being late, not me," I said laughing.

"Oh trust me the boys will already know."

We pulled into Ashton's driveway, and he met us at the door before leading us to his basement.

I walked down the steps and saw everyone sitting on the couch.

"Luke!" The two boys I didn't see often called out. I knew one was Michael, and I remember Luke told me his name was Calum.

"Hi," Luke said happily, "This is Bailey," he said nodding his head towards me. I smiled and waved.

"Oh so this is the girl," Calum said looking at Luke smirking.

"Shut up, Calum" Luke said staring at him, "You can ignore him Bailey, he never knows what he's talking about," Luke said smiling at me.

I laughed at how childish they were, "Okay," I said nodding my head.

I walked over next to Casey and Ally as we all exchanged our hellos, even though we were texting two hours ago. Michael and the boys walked over to where we were standing.

"You three, Luke and I are wearing the same shoes!" Michael said loudly sounding extremely hyper.

We all laughed, not exactly sure what to say to the hyper boy. I looked down noticing we were all wearing black converse.

"The three of us are basically the same person," Casey said motioning to Ally and I. I mean it was true, we always said the same things and dressed alike.

"I already like you guys," he said walking away. I shook my head, and then followed him to where the boys were standing. I heard them arguing about video games.

"How do you own an xbox but not play FIFA, Ash?" Michael said sounding disgusted.

"Do any of you guys play FIFA?" Calum said turning to Ally, Casey and I.

Casey was the first to speak, "Not really I can play call of duty though."

Ally shook her head and then mumbled something about never even picking up a controler. I stayed quiet, but of course that didn't last long because soon Casey opened her mouth.