Truth or Dare

Renjun, Dior, Yuwon, Haechan, Chenle, Jisung and Eunji formed a circle in the lounge room, ready to play Truth or Dare. Seoyeon sat on the couch, playing games on her phone instead of participating in the "childish" game. They quickly did scissors, paper, rock to see who would start. Haechan won.

"Yuwon-ssi!" he said. "Truth or dare?"

Yuwon met his challenging stare. "Truth."

He smirked. "Is it true that you and Jeno kissed playing a pepero game?"

Everyone in the circle was shocked and even Seoyeon's interest was piqued.

Yuwon's face flushed. "How do you know about that?"

"Uh-uh-uh." Haechan wiggled his finger no. "It's not your turn. Answer the question."

"Yeah, answer the question, noona," Chenle teased.

Yuwon sighed. "Yes, it's true."

All the girls cheered. Seoyeon picked up her phone again saying, "I have to tell Kiyoko."

"It's my turn now!" Yuwon shouted. "Haechan, where did you hear about that?"

"I have my sauces," the boy replied smugly.

"Who?" Yuwon was determined to know who told Haechan that secret. How could he know? How could anyone know? It was just Jeno, Yuwon, Jaemin and Jinri in the room when it happened, and she made the other pair swear not to tell anyone. Could Jeno have said something? No, he was just as embarrassed, he wouldn't have. 

Dior cut in before Haechan would answer. "Nope! You only get one question. Haechan, your turn again."

❛ ━━━━━━ ・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Tears spilling from eyes, stomachs aching and cheeks sore, the eight youngsters slowly recovered from their laughing fit that resulted after Chenle's dare. Jisung got up to grab a drink from the kitchen that now smelled putridly thanks to an earlier dare.

"Renjun hyung," he said, pushing himself into a sitting position after rolling over with laughter.

"Truth," Renjun replied.

"Boring," Seoyeon muttered.

"Uhhhh, I'm no good at this... Um, have you ever used a member's toothbrush without telling them?"

"No," he replied quickly, looking suddenly eager. He had just gotten the best idea. "Eunji: truth or dare?"

"Uh, truth?"

Excited by her answer, the scheming boy smirked mischievously. "Eunji... Eunji, Eunji, Eunji..."

Eunji gulped, the way he spoke her name making it clear she had made the wrong decision.

❛ ━━━━━━ ・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

When Jihye returned to the dorm from her vocal lesson, she was met by laughing in the lounge room and a horrible, burnt smell lingering around the kitchen. She didn't question any of it, knowing too well the kind of shenanigans that her friends were capable of. The smell would surely singe her nose hairs if she got closer so she headed for the lounge room instead. She could hear Renjun asking something.

"Who do you, Kim Eunji, have a crush on? Park Jisung, perhaps?" 

"NO! Uh, uh, I mean... What? A-Are you crazy? Jisung? No no no. I... I like... um... I like... Chenle!"

Jihye froze.

A glass shattered.

❛ ━━━━━━ ・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

A/N Haha, cliff-hanger, bitch. See y'all next week.