Birthday Girl

It's my birthday today so I decided to write a little fluff story.. Jacob surprising the Deputy on her birthday.

October 8th, the day of Deputy Aria's birthday. 25 years of her life just gone in a flash but there was still so many years left in her. Today was her 25th birthday and she couldn't wait to celebrate it with her friends. But when she arrived in Fall's End, no one was around. She walked into the bar and saw that nobody was around, not even Mary May or the chef in the kitchen.

"What the heck is going on?" She looked around, worried that something was wrong. She walked next to the bar counter and found a note. She picked it up and read what was written on it.

"Hey chicka

I know we promised you that we will have a few drinks this arvo but somethings come up. I've got a few things to "burn baby burn". We will catch up in the evening instead.. see you tonight

Sharky Boshaw"

"Typical Sharky" Rook said and left the bar.

-

"Sir, we found this guy burning a few of our angels" one of the peggies said, dragging the guy towards Jacob Seed.

When Jacob turned around and saw who it was, he gave a loud sigh. "Sharky Boshaw! You just never learn".

"Hey, burning things are in my blood. What can I say" Sharky shrugged his shoulders.

"Throw him in one of the cages. Not in the mood to deal with this tool today" Jacob ordered his men.

"Wow. Wait a minute. Can I get released tonight?" Sharky yelled out to Jacob.

"No" Jacob replied back, walking behind him and the Peggies.

"Come on dude. I have a a birthday to celebrate tonight. Rook's going to be upset if I don't show up for birthday drinks"

"Stop!" Jacob ordered his men. "Turn him around. What did you say?"

"Ahh crap man. Just pretend I didn't say anything" Sharky said.

"It's the Deputy's birthday?" Jacob asked, trying to get Sharky to repeat himself.

"Nah man. It's someone else's birthday and we were going to celebrate that persons birthday".

"I'm not stupid Boshaw. I heard you say it was her birthday". Jacob grabbed Sharky by the collar and slammed him against the truck, threatening to punch him if he didn't get Jacob the right answers.

"Okay, okay" Sharky finally agreeing to tell Jacob after being punched twice in the face. "It's the Deputy's birthday today. We were going to meet up in Fall's end for a few birthday drinks"

-

That same night, Deputy Aria got dressed in her nice red short dress. After getting a text from Sharky, telling her that he had arranged for have dinner at 8-Bit Pizza. Rook almost felt like it was date but didn't want to get her hopes high. After he got dressed, did her hair and makeup, Rook headed out to her destination.

When she arrived at the 8-Bit Pizza shops, it was completely empty and once again, all the lights were out. "Now what" Rook said to herself and jumped out off the car. She opened the door to the building and saw a table in the middle of the room, with flowers and candles surrounding the table and chairs.

"Sharky? Where are you?" Rook called out, looking around the building.

"Sorry Deputy. Sharky couldn't make it" a voice came from the darkness. It was a very familiar voice. Slowly the figure in the darkness walked out and instead of Sharky walking out, Jacob Seed did.