Hope County.. Part two of Homeless

Warnings: Smut, Fluff, Violence and Death of character

During the Far Cry 5 events

Jacob and Selena have been together for a year now. Though they had their ups and downs, their relationship was strong and special. Selena has become a strong and mature girl, once she settled in with Jacob at the Veterans Centre. But Jacob still kept her well and truly away from her brothers, mainly from Joseph, for a whole year. He was still angry at Joseph for what he had done to her, when she first came to Hope County, searching for Jacob.

"You know, you don't have to find Selena from me. I'm not going to do anything to her" John said, following Jacob, upstairs to his office. Jacob ignored his little brother, as they walked into his office and took their seats. "Am I talking to myself here? Jacob?" John started waving his hand at Jacob, who raised his eyebrows at him. "I heard you John. Why are you so keen to see her for?" He asked curiously. "It's been a whole year Jacob. I forgot what she looked like and plus, if my big brother is dating her, it would be nice to get to know her" John explained, smiling at his brother. "Not happening" Jacob looked away and stared at the wall that had maps all over it.

The silence in the office was broken when John's phone rang. "Hello Jospeh" John answered it. Jacob watched as his baby brother spoke on the phone with Joseph, noticing John's face expression change and Jacob immediately got curious. "I'll let Jacob know. See you tonight" John hung up and looked up at him, "Joseph is holding a sermon tonight. He wants all of us to be there. He said something was coming and we all have to be together as a family". "What could possibly be coming?" Jacob questioned John.

That evening, Jacob put his army jacket and walked outside, turning one last time to Selena, "I'll be home as soon as the sermon is over. Behave". She nodded her head and watched Jacob drive out of the Veterans Centre.

-

Selena was enjoying her evening with a nice action movie, wasting time as she waited for Jacob to return home. But things were getting chaotic outside, people were screaming and peggies were running around. Selena stood up and walked outside, "hey what's happening? Did someone escape from their cage?". "No, something happened at the church" one of the peggies answered, "Jacob radioed us, he is on his way home. If you've got any questions, just ask him". From the look of everyone running around, Selena knew this was going to be incredibly bad.

She didn't have to wait long for Jacob to arrive, his truck pulled up into the Centre. She ran immediately to Jacob, jumping onto him and hugging him tightly, "what happened?". He pulled away, cupping her cheeks, "it's not good. I'll explain everything inside but first, I need to get this scum bag into a cage". Selena looked at the young man that was being dragged out of Jacob's truck, he had a law enforcement badge that she couldn't really make out. "Who is he?" She asked Jacob. "One of the Deputies that arrived tonight to arrest Joseph" Jacob answered, "get inside, I'll be with you shortly". With saying that, Jacob grabbed the Deputy and walked him to the area that held all the cages.

Selena waited in Jacob's office, she was worried and scared. All of this wasn't going to be good, she could feel it in her guts. Finally Jacob arrived, he gave her a small smirk before sitting on the chair. "What a night" said Jacob. "Can you please tell me what's going on?" Selena sat in front of him, on the desk. "A bunch of Deputies, the sheriff and a federal marshal came tonight. They had a warrant to arrest my brother Joseph. One of the Deputies put the cuffs on, led him to the helicopter, only for it to crash down. Joseph and Everyone on it survived the crash" Jacob leaned back into his chair and continued, "Faith has the Marshal and Sheriff. John has one of the female Deputies and I got the one you just saw". "What about the other female deputy? Does Joseph have her?" Selena asked. "She got away" Jacob said with disappointment, "I'm sorry little lamb but things are about to get very dangerous in Hope County. Maybe it's best if you went and stayed with your Aunty in Georgia for a while".