Drunken Deputy

Deputy Aria sat in the Spread Eagles bar and drank her fourth beer, with her friends. Sharky, Hurk Jr, Adelaide and Mary May had joined her, celebrating Sharky's birthday. It probably wasn't the right time to be celebrating anything, especially when the whole Hope County was divided into two and a war was going on but here the five of them were, drinking away. It had gotten to the point where each one of them were drunk and off their heads.

"Man I'm done for the day. Sharky Boshaw is, for the first time, stopping with the drinks and making his way upstairs" Sharky stood up and started walking upstairs with Hurk Jr. "Yeah, I better get going too. You know Sheriff Whitehorse doesn't like when I'm drinking too much, so I better get home and get some sleep" Deputy Aria said, standing up and drinking down the half bottle of her fifth beer.

She walked along the roadside, side to side, in her drunken state. "Damn I drank too much" she laughed at herself, "the sheriff will kill me if he saw me like this". She spoke to herself like an idiot, until a car pulled up in front of her, grabbing her attention. Deputy Aria stopped walking, staring as two familiar men jumped out of the car. She bursted out laughing when the two men approached her, "well, well, well, if it isn't Jacob and John fucken Seed". "Are you drunk Deputy?" John asked. "What's it to you, John Seed. Now move out of the way, I have to get home" she started walking again but was stopped by Jacob. "This is a very bad look Deputy. How much did you have to drink?" Jacob asked, giving her a smirk. "Four. No wait five. I think it was five" she paused for a moment, then looked up at Jacob, "I'm 100% certain that it was five beers".

John couldn't hold himself, bursting out in laughter, "Jesus Deputy, I really can't take you serious at this moment". "Tell me about it. I'm not even taking myself serious" she laughed, "but honestly, I have to get home". She tried to walk off again but Jacob still held her arm, "excuse me Mountain Man but can you let go off me". "I don't know Deputy. With the state you are in, capturing you would be so much easier. What do you say John?" Jacob turned to his baby brother. "You're absolutely right Jacob. Let's take her back to my bunker. Maybe her being drunk would make her confess her sins" John said. "Well Deputy. Looks like you will be keeping John and me some company" Jacob looked back at her.

Deputy Aria let out a yawn and shrugged, "is there beds in the bunker? I could do with some sleep and right now, I couldn't care where I sleep". Jacob walked her to the back door, helping her sit in the backseat. "Alright Deputy, buckle up" John said but when he turned around, he saw Deputy Aria already fast asleep, "we have our hands full with her, you sure you can handle a drunk lady?". Jacob glanced at his brother, giving him a questioning look, "if I can handle you and Joseph, then I sure as hell can handle a drunk woman". "Ok then" John raised his hands, then put them back on the steering wheel and drove to his bunker.

They had arrived at the bunker, Jacob and John jumped out of the car and made their way to the back door. Jacob opened it and started shaking Deputy Aria, "wake up Deputy we are here". "Carry me Jacob" she tilted her head to him. "No" was the simple answer Jacob gave her. "Then leave me in the car" she continued, pouting at Jacob. "Not a chance" John responded this time, "out you get". "I'm not getting out until Jacob agrees to carry me inside. And no I don't mean, throwing me over his shoulder. Bridal style will be acceptable" she smiled and John couldn't help but chuckle. "I'm getting to old for this shit" Jacob said, grabbing Deputy Aria's arm and dragging her out of the car. He then picked her up and carried her inside, bridal style, "You happy?". She nodded at him and enjoyed the very moment.

They tied her up into the chair and sat across from her. "So Deputy, now are you ready to confess?" John asked. "I already have silly man. See, you even tattooed "Wrath" on my chest" she showed them a little of her tattoo and then turned her attention back to them. "Anything else you'd like to confess too?" He asked again. "Well, I do think a lot about having sex with your brother" she smiled. "You know Joseph wouldn't let that happen? Right?" John grinned and started getting the tattoo gun ready. "I was actually talking about, having sex with Jacob not Joseph" Jacob spat the water that was in his mouth, out and started coughing when she said that. John raised his eyebrows, amused with everything, "you think about having sex with Jacob a lot? Oh this is just fantastic". "Don't get jealous Johnny, you are attractive too but Jacob is attractive in his own ways. He's a lot more built than you, his scars are fucken sexy and his voice is just amazing" Deputy Aria continued to babble on.

"Ok stop" Jacob stood up, "she's done confessing. Tattoo her "Lust" sin and let's get moving on". "Why? Are you getting turned on Mountain Man?" Deputy Aria mocked, "you know I'd gladly help you with that". She pointed at Jacob's growing erection and that was when Jacob stormed out of the confession room. "You need help with your manhood too Johnny Boy?" She turned her attention to John. "My, aren't you just a naughty girl when you're drunk" he grabbed the tattoo gun, put her chair back slightly and begun tattooing the sin "Lust" just above her groin area.

Jacob had been gone for a while now but finally when he returned, he looked more calm. "Where have you been?" John asked. "You don't want to know" Jacob answered and looked at the Deputy, who had fallen asleep again, "did you get the tattoo done?". "Yes. Can you believe she fell asleep during the whole thing? Most people would scream their heads off but she fell asleep" John rubbed his bearded chin, "so I'm guessing you took care of your little problem in your pants?". "Ahh yeah but don't tell anyone. Not even her, got it?" John nodded at Jacob and chuckled.

-

The next morning, Deputy Aria opened her eyes and saw the familiar surrounding, "well fuck". "Ahh no swearing Deputy" the familiar voice said. She looked in the direction of the voice and saw Jacob sitting in a chair. "Double fuck" she said and put her head down. She heard the heavy footsteps of Jacob, approaching her, she looked up at him and saw his stupid smirk. "You got any pain Deputy?" He asked her, making her realise that there was pain coming from her groin area. Jacob lifted her shirt up and showed her the "Lust" tattoo, making her question what she confessed about.

"What did I confess too? I can't remember anything" she asked Jacob. He leaned down towards her and smiled, "You apparently think about having sex with me a lot". "I said that? Out loud? Oops" she blushed and looked as Jacob stood back up and laughed. "You might want to be careful with how much beer you drink Deputy, cause who knows what else you'll confess too" Jacob sat across her and they both stared at each other.

The End