The Judge & Jacob Seed - Part 3

Warnings: Violence, Fluff & Smut (in this chapter)

The Judge stood at the doorway of the Prosperity building, watching as people celebrated the deaths of the twin sisters, Mickey and Lou. Killed by Jacob, John and the people they trained. This war was over and the leftover Highwaymen had officially run out of Hope County.

"Hey, look who's up" Kim said, approaching her, "how are you feeling?". "I'm good" The Judge replied, whispering. She still didn't want everyone to know her real identity, her mask and judge outfit was back on and that's how she wanted it to be. "Please don't tell anyone who I am. Not yet anyways" she said to Kim. "Don't worry, no one will know until you are ready" Kim reassured her.

"Hey, will you look at that. The mask is back on" Jacob approached, "come on, I'm sure you can celebrate our victory without that mask". "Please don't Jacob" the judge said quietly. He looked at Kim, who smiled and smiled, "she doesn't want anyone to know her identity yet". Jacob sighed and grabbed the Judge by her arm and took her inside.

They walked into the bedroom and both sat on the edge of the bed. Jacob took her mask off and threw it on the floor, "You don't have to hide your identity anymore my little Judge. No one will hurt you". The Judge sighed and looked down at the ground, "I left all these innocent people the last two years and joined New Eden. I only came back here because you and John came". "So is this how it's going to be from now on? You're going to continue hiding who you really are from all your friends?" Jacob questioned her decisions. "I feel comfortable like this Jacob" she responded and Jacob nodded.

He shifted his body around to her, grabbing her chin and turned her head to him. He smirked, before leaning forwards and pressing his lips against hers. It took her by surprise.

Two years ago, Jacob wanted to kill her for the trouble she had caused Eden's Gate, when she was The Deputy but here he was, kissing her, now as The Judge. He gently pulled away from her and pressed his forehead against hers, "two years ago, I would have killed you but right now, all I want is you". "I want you too" she whispered and took Jacob but surprise.

He pressed his lips on hers again, kissing her harder than the first time. She felt dizzy and like fainting from how hard he was kissing her. He eventually did pull away again, placing his forehead on hers again. She placed the palm of her hand on his burnt cheek and placed tiny kisses from his nose to his cheek.

She slowly took his army jacket off, making it fall onto the ground. Jacob put his arm around her waist, pulling her towards himself and making her sit on his lap. "Do you want this to happen? Cause once it does, I won't be letting you go that damn easy" he asked her and she nodded. He stood up, putting one hand on her thigh and the other on her bottom, carrying her to the bed and putting her down gently.

"I'm not taking my clothes off until you do" he winked at her. She immediately sat up, grabbing the hem of her top and taking it off, throwing it on the floor near his army jacket. Jacob walked to the door, locking the door just in case someone walked in on them. When he turned back, he saw her completed naked and hiding under the blanket, making his smirk again.

He walked back to the side of the bed and stood in his spot, watching her as she got onto her knees and making her way towards him. She put her arms around his neck and smiled at him, "You sure you can keep up with me Soldier?". Jacob chuckled, "That's a funny joke, Judge". She grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, "you're amazing Jacob". She examined each of his scar, tracing some of them with her fingers, before leaning up and pressing her lips against his.

As they got carried away with kissing each other, she slowly ran her hands down his chest and to his belt. She unbuckled it and unzipped his jeans, pulling it down and pulling away from his lips. She grabbed his hands and slowly pulled him down onto the bed and on top of her. "I think we should be a little quicker. We don't want someone to disturb us" she said smiling at him.

With saying that, Jacob got between her legs and lined himself, before slowly sliding his big manhood into her slick cunt. She put her head back, moaning as he filled her up inside. Jacob let out a groan, placing his face against her neck, "you're tight, my little Judge". He started thrusting rough but slow at first, making her a crazy mess, which made him just as crazy. He picked up the speed of his thrusts, making her moans louder and frequent.

A few minutes later, Jacob watched her as she rod out her orgasm. It didn't take long before Jacob rod his one out, filling her up with his seeds, before collapsing on top of her. When he got his breath back, he rolled onto his side and made her lie against him.

-

"Where is Jacob?" John asked with two beers in his hands. "He took The Judge inside but it's been a while since they both disappeared" Kim replied to him. "I won't ask anything further" John grinned and handed the beer to Kim instead.

A little while later, Jacob and The Judge walked out of the building and joining everyone outside. "About time" John shouted when he saw them, "where have you two been?". "None of your business" Jacob replied and grabbed beers from the table, "you want one?" He turned to the Judge and she shook her head.

The celebrations continued for the whole night, everyone was having a great time, especially Jacob and John. The Judge looked at the people that sat with them, it was all her best friends from two years ago. Sharky, Hurk Jr, Pastor Jerome, Nick and Kim Rye and Grace. She looked up at Jacob and then back at everyone.

She placed her hand on her mask and took it off, waiting for one of her friends to recognise her. It didn't take long before Hurk Jr recognised her, "DEPUTY!" He screamed, making the others look at her. "Deputy is that you? Holy shit man" Hurk Jr asked excitingly, "it was you the whole time. Dang I should have known". She smiled at Hurk, before looking up at Jacob again. He was shocked but smiled, "You did the right thing".

"The Deputy is alive? I'll fucken drink to that" Sharky stood up and raised his beer in the air, and so did everyone else. "To the Deputy or Judge or whatever" he said and everyone screamed "cheers". She put her arms around Jacob's, then put her head against his arm and cuddled it, while watching everyone have more fun now.

She thought her friends would be angry with her but instead they were quite the opposite. After the celebrations, all her friends hugged her and welcomed her back into their lives. She felt more calm and happy. Jacob grabbed her hand and turned her around to him, "I'm proud of you for taking this step". "I'm glad I did it too. I feel more relaxed now that I know none of them hate me" she said. Jacob pulled her closer to him, placing his bearded chin on the top of her head and hugged her tightly, "so do you have a name? Or do I have to call you "Judge"?". She chuckled and looked up at him, not taking her head off his chest, "Aria". "Hmm the name is just as pretty" Jacob said, "my little Aria. Mine forever". The sound of that made Aria happy, she was happy to be Jacob's forever.

The End
(No more parts to this story)