Chapter 18

Scarlett's POV...

I woke up on the cold floor. I felt like I had no energy to lift myself up. The door opened hitting my back.
"Oh shit! Babe?! What the hell do you think you are doing on the floor?!" He asked. I said nothing to him. I didn't feel like speaking. All my energy has been drained out. It's like it disappeared.
Dominik bent down and picked me up and then put me on the bed. He sat beside me and had his arm around me too. "Babe? Why are you sad? You have me and that's all you should need." He whispered kissing my forehead. As he said those things, a tear fell down my face.
My heart was shattered into a million pieces. I didn't know how to handle this situation.
I missed my son and Cole. I want to see them and hold them but I know I could never do that again.
"How about I go get us dinner and then we get a bunch of snacks and then watch a movie together? That would get your mind off of things." He said. I looked at Dominik in the eyes and thought, how the hell is he so good at acting as if we are a happy couple with no problems.
My eyes trailed back down to my chest and stayed there. "I'll go get us dinner but lighten up a little." He said getting up from the bed and walking out the door.
I felt myself breaking down inside and outside. My life is a reck and it has been ruined. I can't report anything to the police because there is no proof. Cole tried to help me and even he couldn't convince them that he abuses me and my kid. There was nothing to prove that he has been doing messed up shit.
I pulled the sheets over me and hugged the pillow. I began to cry in it. I just couldn't help but do so. There was nothing else I could do but to cry.

Dominik's POV...

I walked downstairs where Cole was tied up and the baby was in his crib. I gave Cole a devilish smirk and clapped.
"Well, well, looky here! We have the idiot that tried to get with MY lover! And also tried to become father of a child that doesn't belong to him!" Cole looked at me with disgust and gave me an angered look.
"I'm going to kill you with my bare hands! But first I'm going to make you suffer first!" I swung my fist across his face. He adjusted his jaw telling me that I have caused a lot of damage.
"Son of a bitch." He mumbled.
"If anyone is going to be calling anyone a son of a bitch, it should be me! You tried to steal my life and make it better! So how dare you call me a son of a bitch?!" I yelled. He gave no answer so I slapped him with the back of my hand. "Answer me!" I yelled getting up to his face.

Scarlett's POV...

"Answer me!"
I got up to the sound of Dominik's, yelling voice, echoing throughout the hallway. I followed the voice and then stopped when I heard a baby crying.
I ran down the hallway and followed the voices.
I opened a random door and saw the worst thing I have ever seen in my life. Cole was being beat up and yelled at my Dominik. Dominik knows that the baby is crying and is doing nothing but making it worse.
"Dominik?!" I yelled. I ran to the baby and picked him up. Jason calmed down and began to stop crying.
"Scarlett?! What the hell are you doing in here?!" Dominik asked in a low growl.
"I heard your voice and a baby crying! Obviously I couldn't contain myself! Now I'm here! You're insane, Dominik!" I yelled.
"Take the baby and leave before I hurt you!" He said angrily.
"Scarlett go! He's going to hurt you if you aren't smart!" Cole said in pain.
"I'll come back for you!" I said.
"The hell you won't!" Dominik growled. I walked out and went back into the bedroom. I held my baby in my arms and cried as I rocked him back and forth.
"I promise I'll get you out of here before you are at least five years old my love...I don't want to put you through all of this. I promise you'll have a normal life in the future, just give me time..please." I whispered. I put the baby down in a crib that Dominik had. He probably had it because of that time he took the baby from me.
I walked back into that room where Cole was almost knocked out. He had bruises all over his face and blood. I couldn't see him like that without shedding a tear.
"What the hell did you do to him?!" I asked running up to him and kneeling down to lift up his fave with my hand. I shook my head.
Dominik grabbed my shoulder and pulled me backwards making me fall down on my shoulder.
"Do you love him?!" Dominik asked. I looked up at Cole who looked like he was slowly dying.
Dominik grabbed a hand full of his hair and lifted his head up showing me his face then asked again.
"Do you love him?!" He yelled.
"Yes! I love him with all my heart!" I yelled back. Dominik let go of Coles hair making his head fall back down to his chest.
"Do you know what I say to that?!" He asked. I was too afraid to answer and before I knew it I heard a gunshot.

Plz comment and vote! Thnxxx🖤🖤🖤