[Stealing the Protagonist's Mom] 十

Nie Songping took a glance and didn't speak. In the previous years, he still felt that Lao Wang was an understanding man. Now it seems that he had become older and confused¹.

Lin Yuhao's mouth was full of various ways of consolation for Qingyun, yet he did not let all of it out at once. Once he got arrived on stage, he showed off the "Graceful steps²" he had come up with which had attracted everyone's attention and praise for the past two years. He Lao will come to see his game soon and Lin Yuhao naturally needed to perform well.

Qingyun stood in the middle of the stage, seeing through Lin Yuhao's actions with one look, he suddenly hooked up his lips and smiled as he stepped right in front of Lin Yuhao.

"Your body skill came from the Qing family's martial arts."

As soon as he said this, Lin Yuhao was in a state of turmoil and almost made a mistake with his footwork. In the private room, mother Lin's pupil shrank. She took the Qing family's martial arts and handed it to Lin Yuhao. But Lin Yuhao made some changes. Unexpectedly, this was seen through by Qingyun.

"What? Is what Qingyun said true?" There was another discussion under the stage, "Isn't this 'Graceful Steps' Mr. Lin's original creation?"

"This must be Qingyun's nonsense, this 'Graceful Steps' was what you and I watched Mr. Lin evolve from one game to another!"

"The Qing family is just a second-class family. What good martial arts skills would they have? "

"Look, this is the 'Flying Snow Steps³' of the Qing family, it's not your grandstanding⁴ "Graceful Steps."" Qingyun said in a cold voice, his figure suddenly drifted up, like the flying snow in the night sky following behind Lin Yuhao silently.

°to be continued...
(part 1 of c10 is already up on foxaholic.com, part 2 will be released trm)