[Stealing the Protagonist's Mom] 九

That broken arm was Zhang Kuang’s.

Just when the fight began, Nie Chenyuan, with a speed invisible to the naked eye, ripped off Zhang Kuang’s arm with just with a pair of hands.

Howling in fear, he laid down with half of his body bleeding, completely missing the arrogant attitude he had at the beginning. He wanted to surrender, but he was blocked by the strong wind before he could speak.

Everyone present finally realized what it meant to give a ‘beating.’ Zhang Kuang was like a broken sandbag being tossed around the stage, continuously beaten. In the end, he couldn't even speak words of defeat.

As long as the Guwu Conference doesn't hurt people's lives, it doesn’t violate the rules. But the people who reach the final are usually children from aristocratic families. On ordinary days, they would help each other out, and it’s rare to see someone fight so viciously.

What Zhang Kuang said before was not a secret. Now, everyone tightly shut their mouths subconsciously. More people felt afraid due to the inappropriate words they spoke before.

Looking at the Zhang Kuang who basically had only one breath left on the ground, Nie Chenyuan shook the beads of blood on his hand and shrugged to the lifeless referee.

"Don't worry, I have listened to your complaints and will no longer harm the arena in any way." With that, he immediately jumped out of the challenge arena, not returning to the lounge, but walked directly upstairs.

When the stretcher lifted Zhang Kuang away, the referee noticed that there was not a single scar on the challenge arena, and immediately looked at Zhang Kuang with more sympathy.

"With such fierce Qi, he even has such control. There’s no way he’s only at the ninth level of Last Heaven. " The Gu family head said such a sentence with trembling lips, and there was only silence behind him.

Lin Yuhao stared at the screen intently, there was even red steaks of blood going down his eyes. Looking closely, even his clasped hands were faintly trembling.

"Baby." Nie Chenyuan pushed open the door of the private room and ignored the full-of-smiles grandpa, directly walking towards Qingyun.

Lifting his feet to this person away, Qinyun frowned at Nie Chenyuan's blood-stained body, "Who let you in?"

Nie Chenyuan smiled and tried to get closer, but Nie Songping patted him on the shoulder, "You little rascal! You tell me the truth, what is the cultivation now? It must be on the 10th level of Last Heaven, right?"

Saying this with a happy heart and blooming smile.

"Like this, Lin Yuhao, that kid, will surely lose the challenge tomorrow. I dare to see what Zhang Jingguo will do! Heng!"

"Grandpa, I’m not going tomorrow." Nie Chenyuan gazed at Qingyun with a smile.

"What?" Nie Songping looked at his grandson and then Qingyun. He still didn’t understand why.

"It's me who is going up tomorrow." Qingyun said casually as he bowed his head and straightened his sleeves.

Nie Songping was stunned and immediately lit a row of candles for Lin Yuhao in his heart. (T/N: lighting candles = praying for you)

The Guwu conference was suspended for a day to give the champion, who had been continuously fighting, a rest period, and then comes the challenge that everyone will pay the most attention to.

Only the first ranked challenger is qualified to go against the last time’s best, Lin Yuhao.

***