[Stealing the Protagonist's Mom] 八

Start from the beginning

But Nie Songping did not dare to discuss Qingyun with them like he was his granddaughter-in-law. He couldn’t even sit still right now, for fear that Qingyun would wring Nie Chenyuan's neck in anger.

To be honest, if Nie Songping himself was being discussed by the people at this time, he would’ve long beaten this idiot, Nie Chenyuan, to death.

Nie Songping's face was taut, and he coughed uncontrollably at last. When everyone thought that he was finally going to open his mouth, he walked out of the door quietly on crutches.

***

Qingyun looked at Nie Songping who suddenly opened the door and came in. He silently moved his eyes to the screen and stayed silent.

It wasn’t only Nie Songping who was embarrassed to see him, but Qingyun as well. He and Nie Chenyuan had already rolled in bed. Now seeing Nie Chenyuan's grandfather’s respectful attitude, his mood is also subtle.

Nie Songping's smile made his old face wrinkled into a chrysanthemum. He said to Nie Chenyuan, "Chenyuan is still young and not very sensible. Please forgive me, Mr. Qing, I will definitely repair him properly when we get back." (T/N: repair=beat up).

He blushed as he spoke, Young? Young my ass! Already twenty-five-six², he’s older than Qingyun by around four to five years. At this point, it’s up to his young age to hope Qingyun would forgive him.

"It doesn’t matter."

Qingyun immediately learned that Nie Songping was apologizing for something. He had an excellent hearing, and the whispers in the compartments around him had been heard clearly for a long time now.

Put down the teacup, Qingyun walked to the transparent wall and raised his hand to pull the curtain that covered his sight.

"If they want to see it, then show them clearly."

The moment Qingyun opened the curtain, the people on the seats below were quiet for a second, stretching their necks to look at the Nie family's private room.

At the same time, the circular arrangement of compartments above also, one by one, "Hua Hua Hua" opened their curtains, standing in front of the wall and looking at Qingyun's compartment.

The person in charge of the meeting also opened his eyes at the moment and set up a camera to shoot at the Nie family's private room.

How about the precious gold? Where is the precious gold?

As they stretched their necks and widened their eyes, they only saw Qingyun, this man, standing by the wall, and there was only one disciple in the compartment. Looking inside, they also saw Nie Songping's old face.

Was it because their fervent discussions were too enthusiastic that the woman in the room left?

But Nie Chenyuan's face was full of happiness, dispelling their doubts. Nie Chenyuan, the only inheritor of the Nie family, a powerful and talented man who has reached the ninth level of Last Heaven before 30, likes a man?!?!

There was an uproar! Then someone pointed out the identity of Qingyun, who is the only son of Qing Haolin who was defeated by Lin Yuhao three years ago and was also exposed to the scandal of extortion.