"We didn't do it!"Sonny yelled

"Is there a problem over here?"The assistant principle asked walking by

"No"Sonny gritted before walking away

Stokeley looked at me with a clenched jaw "why are you even talking to him Liah? He put Jahseh in the hospital"

"How do we know it was really him and his brother? It could've been anybody"

"Like who?"

"I don't kn-" I paused thinking about Three. I haven't seen him since Sharron's party.He probably did it...but why? Why would he go after Jahseh?

"Hello? Liah!"Stokeley waved his hand in my face

"Y-Yeah...um I'm not sure who else but I will find out"

>>>

Nahmir pov

"Bruh you stupid as hell"Jay laughed through the phone

I chuckled "aye when's the last time you talked to Liah?"

"I texted her last night but she didn't answer it"Jay said

"Hm that's weird...she always answer your texts"

"I know right? But I'm sure it's a good reason why she didn't text back"He said

"Yeah"

I then heard a horn outside "Alright Jay, Shawn outside I'll hit you up later on"

"Ight bruh"

I hung up and hopped off the bed. my mom or my sister wasn't home. I locked the door before I went out. I jogged to Shawn's car and got in.

"Wassup Nahmir"He dapped me up

"Sup Shawn, you got that shit I asked for?"

"You already know"He reached across me and opened his glove compartment revealing a Glock 45

"Damn"I picked it up and examined it "shit nice as fuck"

"Yeah...aye man you sure you wanna do this?"He asked me

"Hell yeah, that nigga killed my cousin and put his hands on my little sister"

"Okay, that gun ain't go no bodies on it so what you gon do with it afterwards?"

"Wipe it off then throw it in a lake or something"I answered

"Whenever you get rid make sure it's far from where you live and from from where he lives just Incase okay?"

"Bet...man I can't wait to pop this nigga"

Geneva pov

"Hey, I'm here to see Jahseh Onfroy"I smiled

"Room 212"She said

I nodded and made my way down the hall. I stop right at 212 and walked in. Jahseh's eyes were on the tv, he didn't even notice me until I closed the door.