4

Lucy stepped forward and slowly removed her hood. The guild gasped at the sight of their lost family.

"Hey everyone. I'm back!" She said nervously. She didn't know how she could stand there that very minute and not collapse to the ground crying. Levy ran up to her blonde friend and tackled her in a hug, pushing the poor blonde into Natsu who was standing behind her and caught her.
"Levy! Careful!" Natsu yelled.
"Oh, sorry Natsu. I kinda forgot you were there." Levy chuckled.
"It's fine, just be careful next time. I'll talk to you after you're done talking to everyone else okay, Luce?"
"Alright Natsu. You should get to know Nashi and Luke while you wait! I know they'd love it." Lucy said and a wide grin fell on her face knowing that Kinu was definitely going to bombard him with questions.
A few hours passed and Lucy went looking for Natsu and the kids. She started to worry when she couldn't find them at the guild and went out searching for them.
"Is that Lucy Heartfillia?" Someone whispered.
"Did you see Natsu earlier? Apparently he had four kids with him." Someone else whispered.
Lucy quickly walked until she ended up at the park. She looked around frantically before she spotted Natsu's pink head of hair. She ran over to them but stopped short when she saw them laughing. She smiled at the sight of them all together. Natsu had always been surprisingly good with kids even before Lucy left the guild. Natsu noticed Lucy just standing there and waved her over. She walked over and sat next to her kids as Kinu bombarded Natsu with more questions.
"Kinu, I think he's been asked enough already. We should go and find a place to stay before it gets to late." Lucy spoke after Kinu's fifteenth question since she got there was answered.
"You can just stay with me. I have a three spare bedrooms at my place. Someone's going to have to share but I've got two beds in one room so it should be fine." Natsu said.
"No, it's fine. We can find a different place to stay for the night."
"I insist." Natsu said.
Nashi and Kinu ended up sharing the third room and Lucy and Natsu slept in the same bed for the first time in over fifteen years. It was the best night sleep the two had since Lucy left.