2

Lucy walked up to the guild doors and pushed them open. The guild was surprisingly quiet, then Lucy realized it was the exact day she left all those years ago. She walked up to Mira, who had a small child in her arms, and motioned to the kids to talk.
"Hello miss, can we speak to the guild master please?" Nashi asked the takeover mage.
"Why yes, just follow me." She said and started walking down a hallway that was behind the bar. "You may have come on the wrong day because we lost someone very dear to us fifteen years ago, on this exact day."
"Wasn't that Lucy Heartfillia?" Kinu asked.
"Yes... yes it was." The white haired mother said sadly.
Mira stopped at a door and knocked softly on it.
"What do you want?" A voice Lucy hasn't heard in fifteen years said from behind the door.
"I'm sorry to bother you Natsu but there are some people here to see you."
"Do you know who they are?" Natsu asked aggressively.
"No, but one of them looks a lot like you, and one of them also looks a lot like her." Mira said carefully, trying not to provoke the already agitated bear.
"Fine, let them in." He finally said. Lucy was the first to step into the room, closely followed by Nashi and Luke. Lucy held her hand out to stop Hede and Kinu from entering and giving a signal to go back to the guild hall with Mira. They looked disappointed but understood that they needed to be alone for awhile.
"Why do you all smell like her?" Natsu asked, oddly quiet for the person Lucy remembers.
"That's because they are my kids, Natsu." Lucy finally spoke.
"L-Luce?" He asked shocked. "When did you have kids?"
"About fourteen years ago, it'll be fifteen in a few months."
"You mean you were pregnant when you left? Who's the father?"
The pinkette ran up to her father and hugged him as best she could. She had tears streaming down her face.
"Daddy," she said quietly," I finally get to meet you."