the morning after

Y/N POV

The next morning arrived and i woke up to someone singing good morning. I groan slightly but get up and stretch. I look over and see ruby and yang waking up and jaune still asleep in the background. I stand up, roll up my sleeping bag and pack it away. I walk over my luggage and put my sleeping bag, while i see blake just waking up. I smile and wave and she just groans and lays back down. ( i feel you blake ) I walk away while trying not to laugh at the grumpiness of blake and bump into a guy around 6'2, that had burnt orange hair which was styled with the front of it raised up. I apologize and try to walk away but he grabs my arm and pulls me back and says in a rude tone.

???: hey, who said you could walk away?

Y/N: uh, who even are you?

???: I'm cardin winchester, who the fuck are you!?

Y/N: I'm Y/N L/N, also, can you let me go now? i have stuff i need to do.

I pull my arm away and go on about my way. I hear a yell behind and turn to see cardin's fist mere inches from my face. I dodge the fist, grab his arm, and kick his feet out from underneath him while flipping him onto his back and glare down at him ( If you figure out where i got that from, you get a cookie) 

Y/N: don't touch me! you have barely earned the right to breathe the same air as ME!  (As you can tell, vegeta taught him well)

I kick him in the gut and growl at him

Y/N: if you come near me again, there will be worse then you ending up on the floor fuckface!

I walk to the male locker room and turn on the showers and wash off any dirt or grime on my body. I turn off the shower and dry off, and get dress in my battle uniform.

(this but the orange is grey and black)

As I begin to exit the locker room, I see the white haired girl from yesterday and Phyrra Nikos

As I begin to exit the locker room, I see the white haired girl from yesterday and Phyrra Nikos. I walk to them and greet them each.

y/n: hey phyrra, I didn't know you were attending this school. I hope we can spar again soon, last time was alot of fun! and you miss, I apologize but I have forgotten your name, what was it again?

Weiss: m-my name is Weiss Schnee! heiress to the Schnee Dust Corporation!?

I snap my fingers in remembrance of the girl and smile

y/n: well ms.schnee I apologize once more for my ill manners

I bow to the heiress who blushes a rosy red. I look over at phyrra who was giving me a dreamily sort of stare. I wave my hand in front of her face

y/n: phyrra are you ok? 

she jumps but quickly nods and sctaches the back of her head shyly.

Weiss: anyway phyrra, as I was saying, we should be on a team together! you with your battle genius and me as the best strategist!

juane walks up and immediately begins to flirt with Weiss and as he flirts I laugh and leave them to their antics I walk towards the cliff as im joined by ruby and yang. I greet them with a smile as we head towards the cliff yang asks me where ive been all these years, she reminds me that I haven't come to visit them since we were 14. I grin sheepishly and rub my neck not really able to come up with an excuse. we finally arrive at the cliff and I quickly run to a spot, eager to get into a battle. as I look around a bit I spot the one person I never wanted to see again. I quickly look away from my brother b/n after sending him a quick glare. he glances around as if he felt the glare in hitting the back of his head but ultimately shrugged it off and went back to talking to cardin and two other guys. one guy walked up to me. he had shoulder length blue hair and blue eyes. He smiled and spoke softly

???: hi im sky, sky lark. Whats your name?

Y/n: im y/n. Hey, maybe if we are lucky we'll be able to be on the same team, you seem like a nice guy

I smile and he grins and we fistbump, sealing the deal. I look around a little bit more and see sapphire. I grin and wave at her enthusiastically and sky sees me waving at someone.

Sky: who you waving to?

Y/n: just an old relative, dont worry about it.

Ozpin walks up to the cliff and looks over the sea of students with a small smile on his face. I walk to the end of the platform getting ready to be launched into the air. Ozpin gets everyones attention and states that the initiation will begin momentarily. He explains that the teams will be made today and that your partner for the next 4 years will be the first person you lock eyes with. Everyone begins to freak out as i keep calm and look over at gohan. We both nod, knowing exactly what the plan is. Ozpin tells everyone to go on the platform as jaune begins to ask questions.as people begin to get launched i look over at sapphire one more time them get thrown into the air. The initiation has finally begun.

There is 941 words and i hope you guys liked that chapter. Sorry if there are spelling errors i typed this on my phone so its alot harder to spell